Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

The Cowdenbeath / Lochelly area is a bit higher and gets significantly worse frosts than the areas down nearer the coast. And it might not be much below freezing but it's hardly lifted above it to thaw for a few days. There was never much chance of getting games on in this area. Shit happens.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cowdenbeath / Lochelly area is a bit higher and gets significantly worse frosts than the areas down nearer the coast. And it might not be much below freezing but it's hardly lifted above it to thaw for a few days. There was never much chance of getting games on in this area. Shit happens.

Haha, it's not the fucking Antarctic. I'm five minutes down the road and the weather is fine. My wee cousins junior game is on!

Have to agree

This was mild ice and frost

My car didn't even need deiced this morning and I am 15 minutes away.

If Cowdenbeath had even minimal processes in place this game would be on.

Instead they have taken thousands off Hearts fans for a desirable pre Xmas jolly when people are potentially already stretched and these people will now get a shitty mid week game in February they may not even be able to attend. The cynic suggests an early call off would deliberately not have been made so Hearts sold out

We had the covers on the pitch so that's a lot of bull for a start. I was out and about last night and it was Baltic in Cowdenbeath.

Its the match referee who has made the early call off obviously he has felt there was no chance of the pitch improving in the next 3-4 hours, I would imagine there would have been a lot more unhappy fans if he had waited until an hour before kick off then called it off.

Haha, it's not the fucking Antarctic. I'm five minutes down the road and the weather is fine. My wee cousins junior game is on!

The weather is fine but the ground isn't.

I take it your nearer the coast? I used the drive down to Rosyth everyday for work I could leave Cowdenbeath with snow all over the place and the time I got to Fordell going down the back road towards Inverkeithing there would be nothing there.

I take it your nearer the coast? I used the drive down to Rosyth everyday for work I could leave Cowdenbeath with snow all over the place and the time I got to Fordell going down the back road towards Inverkeithing there would be nothing there.

Glenrothes, so if anything the weather here should be worse as its higher up.

This Paddy Flannery chap getting riled by the magnificent Gorgie boys over a postponed fixture that has no relevance to his team = Glorious.

I'd imagine the covers are made from the human skin of victims of the local populaces' ritual sacrifices.

This Paddy Flannery chap getting riled by the magnificent Gorgie boys over a postponed fixture that has no relevance to his team = Glorious.

I'd imagine the covers are made from the human skin of victims of the local populaces' ritual sacrifices.

Aye I'm defo the one the that's riled here :lol:

#prayforhearts

Archived