Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What measures are in place to cover the pitch as its ➖ 2 Friday night and early Saturday.

I would imagine volunteers will be required to lay frost covers.

Maybe some Hearts fan's on here could volunteer as some seem to mock our part time clubs basic stadium!

I've heard rumours that somebody has built a consentration camp in their back garden. We must be vigilant.

Wots a consentration camp? Is that where u only get tortured if u agree to it?

Edit to comply with previous posts: I think a draw would be a fair result.

Wots a consentration camp? Is that where u only get tortured if u agree to it?

Edit to comply with previous posts: I think a draw would be a fair result.

It's where you sit in groups of tents playing chess or scrabble.

In all my years supporting Cowden I can't think of a game being off because of rain. Saturday is due to clear up and the temperatures are currently comfortably above freezing.

It will be fucking Baltic as the ground attracts the cold and it's so open the wind will swirl around the pitch. All adds to the fun though.

Wear a second pair of socks and get to the Nee Goth pre match for a 90p nip so sort you out!

Shit tonnes of pubs, bookies and food places all within a 5 minute walk of the station and the ground.

In all my years supporting Cowden I can't think of a game being off because of rain. Saturday is due to clear up and the temperatures are currently comfortably above freezing.

It will be fucking Baltic as the ground attracts the cold and it's so open the wind will swirl around the pitch. All adds to the fun though.

Wear a second pair of socks and get to the Nee Goth pre match for a 90p nip so sort you out!

Shit tonnes of pubs, bookies and food places all within a 5 minute walk of the station and the ground.

90p a nip? Now you're talking!!

Archived