Inverness Caley Thistle v Partick Thistle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can get the highlights on You Tube through a proxy (just Google You Tube proxy and it should be straight forward enough).

If you use Chrome I use an extension called Hola which can change the country you are viewing websites from. If you install that, fire it up and choose America then you can unblock the highlights on You Tube.

You won't need to do any of that to see the pitch invasion from yesterday which was captured by one of the ICT fans in the North Stand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKuKyCdHH94

Our stewards, just sitting there. :lol:

That is brilliant.

I mean, if it isn't his job to get up out of his seat and intervene during a PITCH INVASION, then what does he reckon he's there for? Make up the numbers?

That is brilliant.

I mean, if it isn't his job to get up out of his seat and intervene during a PITCH INVASION, then what does he reckon he's there for? Make up the numbers?

If you stand up and sing he'll move.

It might have been funny in the moment, but it will be taken seriously by the club, imagine someone had ran onto the pitch and hurt your goalie especially while we were losing 4-0 you don't know how people take that.

I don't think our chairman will be too happy either, could be a fine heading our way for that.

You can get the highlights on You Tube through a proxy (just Google You Tube proxy and it should be straight forward enough).

If you use Chrome I use an extension called Hola which can change the country you are viewing websites from. If you install that, fire it up and choose America then you can unblock the highlights on You Tube.

You won't need to do any of that to see the pitch invasion from yesterday which was captured by one of the ICT fans in the North Stand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKuKyCdHH94

Was that Diana Ross?

We were well gubbed, congratulations to Partick.

PS. can you let us win the cup game please.

Hopefully not though I think we will need to be as good as we were yesterday to have any chance of winning the cup game.

If you guys do win then fair play to you and I hope you go onto win.

Although wasnt the case yesterday you are a good footballing team and you deserve a far bigger support, it saddens me to think there are guys who will get a bus down from Inverness to Ibrox every second saturday to watch dross when there is a very decent family and good footballing club on their doorstep.

Though its the same for me when I walk up Maryhill road and see various individuals going for the Underground round to Ibrox

That was fucking bizzare. I reckon we had about 60% possession and lost by 4. And it could have been more had Brill not made at least 3 brilliant saves!

Thistle had their tactics spot on and closed us down all over the park. Every one of their players put a full shift in. Add to that the fact that practically everything they hit in the direction of our goal went in and there you have it

Bad day at the office?

BBC had Thistle with 53% possession and about 50% more shots than ICT... so not sure where u are getting your info. Perception?

BBC had Thistle with 53% possession and about 50% more shots than ICT... so not sure where u are getting your info. Perception?

I think he's including the time on the ball and shot past Galls by the two lads who jumped on the pitch in his statistics?

Archived