Have any of you chaps designed your own pair from the Adidas website?

Aye my bird got me a pair for my birthday a couple of years back. What turned up were nothing like what she asked for and they refused to take them back. IIRC the email confirmation doesnt specify the design so unless they have changed the way they invoice make sure you take a screen shot of the finished article!

Does anyone know of a good place that will restore trainers ( a pair of converse in this case)?

I think Philpy is your man for this. He had a pair that were covered in paint, run over by a steamroller, crushed in the back of a bin lorry, accidentally dropped in a coffin and cremated and tied to the end of a nuclear warhead during testing, and they came up a treat after some restoration.

I think Philpy is your man for this. He had a pair that were covered in paint, run over by a steamroller, crushed in the back of a bin lorry, accidentally dropped in a coffin and cremated and tied to the end of a nuclear warhead during testing, and they came up a treat after some restoration.

That was the highlight of this thread for me :lol:

Shoes aye, not trainers

It's much the same thing. Brown trainers look great with blue jeans.

Does anyone know of a good place that will restore trainers ( a pair of converse in this case)?

Unless they're a very rare pair don't bother. A full restoration could cost cost you £30-40 and if they're just a run of the mill pair you can get new ones for that.