Minks wear Lonsdale/Slazenger.

Hipsters wear Onitsuka Tigers.

Teenage hooligan wannabes wear Gazelle, zx Flux, Hamburgs or NB 410/373.

Saucony are not in any bracket as far as I'm concerned, they're just decent quality runners.

Cheeky cheeky. Check you out

I'm sure this thread has surprised you in many ways. One of which is undoubtedly that not everyone thinks the best footwear is the cheapest pair Sports Direct has to offer. Everyday is a schoolday. :thumsup2

I'll take your word for them being terrific, but any of the ones I've seen are fucking hideous looking. Just another fad brand, like the British Knights/Troop/Travel Fox fad of my youth. Give it a couple of years and they'll be exclusively worn by minks while Nike, Puma and Adidas are still top of the pile.

Saucony :lol:

If you wore Puma at my school, you'd have got your head kicked in.

What's the point that you are trying to make? I gave you a bite so let's keep at it. I have time to kill before heading to the pub.

Not sure why I am biting but the trainers I have, have did me well for kicking about it as I don't look after my trainers very well.

Last year I had addidas superstars think they were called, white n black. However lasted 6 months or so before I had to get a new pair. Price I paid for them I couldn't tell ye, but I wouldn't get them again. The Lonsdale ones ( Jeremy kyle people) I have so far are lasting. Cheap yet okay.

:huh:

Dunlop Green Flash are cheap trainers, surely much better than resorting to Lonsdale/supermarket own brand shite?

You can pick up a cheap pair in most brands that would at least give you a bit of self respect. However, since it means putting in a modicum more effort than wandering into a retail park with a glass jar full of five pences, it's not the done thing.

Great stuff. Have a good day monster.

It's always a good day for me, thanks G Man. :)

Aye but we're of the era where Reebok Pump and Nike Air Jordan were the dugs baws.

Even Adidas back then was frowned upon until they invented Adidas 'Torsion'.

^^^ Owned puma discs, thought he wiz smert, got filled in. (Nap)