Just got these for wearing with my club tracky for football and general arsing around. £45 down to £30, no bad.

Eventually got off my arse and got these out the box today to give them their first run out at the gym - ridiculously comfy. I've paid just shy of £100 a couple of times for running shoes and these are easily just as comfortable.

Don't talk foul wet. The only denim I own is jeans and I'm not partial to wearing them on my top half.

^^^Plain white trainer wearing VL.

In all seriousness though, are plain white trainers an acceptable Dundee thing? :huh:

Plain white trainers :lol:

I actually agree with you here. The stains when you kick stuff away from homeless folk would be more apparent on white trainers.

Plain white trainers give a crisp, clean look to a man or woman's lower half. The problem is they don't stay that way long. It's infinitely better than walking around in black shoes, like you've admitted to in the past 8mile. We all already knew you should be on some form of register before this announcement though.

Plain white trainers give a crisp, clean look to a man or woman's lower half. The problem is they don't stay that way long. It's infinitely better than walking around in black shoes, like you've admitted to in the past 8mile. We all already knew you should be on some form of register before this announcement though.

As much as all white shoes are a no no, all black shoes make you look like some sort of hobo supremo drinking frosty jacks down the park after you've took the wains to school

It's a trainers thread, I really should have wrote 'black trainers' but you knew that and are being pedantic (as well as very rude to young Accie; I suggest you apologise).

It's fine. I'm more worried he'll follow me to Burger King to take a picture of my trainers. It's not as if my dad will protect me unlike Super Dad 8Mile who sets a great example to his kid but showing his kid how great he is by humiliating a homeless guy.