On 30/05/2017 at 17:45, kilbowie2002 said:

Just arrived home from florida, bought two pairs of Jordans (£40 and £48) and a pair of Steph Curry under armours c997ed9b2d9f7a13e732a6c3eb4a5c60.jpg
Really comfy shoes!

You're at it.

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

My collection has increased and decreased. My ultraboosts sadly died but intend to replace soon. Bought the following three in recent months. Asics are Goretex so being saved for wet as f**k winter days. Not received the Sauconys yet but saw in person at End they're sexy as f**k. Going to try get the Nike Marsyards on Thursday but don't have high hopes.

fb70d7cdea3ea7f59f6a96295652efc5.jpg

9c643f5f04e604556d2c38f519c0f541.jpg

dc6272507bd3563a06cf0d57ace55206.jpg

Those Sauconys are fucking lovely.

19 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

I agree. Was swithering on paying full price then dropped on sale as Sauconys usually do.

Are they Grid 9000 Liberty? Since I posted I've found them online for $49 (about £30), went to order them and my size went out of availability before my very eyes. I reckon the website is taking the pish to suck customers in.

Are they Grid 9000 Liberty? Since I posted I've found them online for $49 (about £30), went to order them and my size went out of availability before my very eyes. I reckon the website is taking the pish to suck customers in.

That's the one. That's about half what I even paid and I supposedly got the last pair. Keep an eye out as they were sitting in a full size run at retail in most places as recent as two weeks ago. May get shipped onto outlet stores like m&m direct next.

Tony got a similar pair?

Aye, aye he has. I laugh at them too! [emoji1]

nike-air-max-90-ultra-flyknit-release-date-info-16.jpg

That's the sort of thing I was thinking of, though I'm partial to a bit of red in my shoes. 

I go through shitloads of trainers (Nike Free run types) for the gym but never really wear them casual. 

I've got the 90's in grey & black and they're comfy as f**k. I've also got a pair of Air Max 1's which I like and I know you can also get in a white & red colour way. Nothing beats my Roshe 2's for comfort though.

Nike trainers>>>Adidas trainers

Some of the VaporMaxs are nice Shandon, bit pricey though. 

Discussed this with Nizzy a few pages back. The upper is smart but those bubbles are revolting. Supposedly mad comfy once broke them in though.

too cool for school

1415378603-98390400.thumb.jpg.2f6c14e85bb31c1bc93ba3e582b4c8ca.jpg

You b*****d how much did they set you back.

It turns out there's a boy that stays just down the road from me that has a quality collection. I've known him for years, although only to say hello to in passing, and had no idea that he was a collector. Anyway I got speaking to him a few days ago and he's agreed to sell me a few pairs so it's happy days. He's actually on the hunt for a pair of '08 or '12 Stockholms.

Apart from the colourway those don't even look like OG Stockholms imo. 

Can see why people don't like the Vapormax, I would definitely wear them.  Would be more concerned about what jeans to wear above them.  They'd need to be pretty tapered at the ankle and I'm not wearing jeggings or cotton trackys.

5 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Apart from the colourway those don't even look like OG Stockholms imo. 

Can see why people don't like the Vapormax, I would definitely wear them.  Would be more concerned about what jeans to wear above them.  They'd need to be pretty tapered at the ankle and I'm not wearing jeggings or cotton trackys.

The sole is darker, the inside lining is blue instead of yellow and the tongue is different.

They are still pretty true to OG stockholms though.  The shape, cuts, colours, suede, outsoles and insoles are identical.

6 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

See Adidas are persevering with that rank big plasticy tongue on all their retro models.

I like that tongue.  It's the type of tongues on the GT manchester which are crap.  The gazelles too.

Munchens, hamburgs, bermudas, Spezials, island series etc.... all have straight forward suede/leather tongues....apart from Jamaicas.

36 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

The sole is darker, the inside lining is blue instead of yellow and the tongue is different.

They are still pretty true to OG stockholms though.  The shape, cuts, colours, suede, outsoles and insoles are identical.

OG's look completely different imo.

s-l500.jpg

14 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You b*****d how much did they set you back.

It turns out there's a boy that stays just down the road from me that has a quality collection. I've known him for years, although only to say hello to in passing, and had no idea that he was a collector. Anyway I got speaking to him a few days ago and he's agreed to sell me a few pairs so it's happy days. He's actually on the hunt for a pair of '08 or '12 Stockholms.

I would expect a lot of Old School HIbs boys to have some awesome collections. I got the Stockholms BNIBWT, but I buy second hand Shoes. its a really good way to pick up OG trotters. Forrest hlls and Argie Trimm Trabs were the last ones I got off a geezer on the interweb.

I would expect a lot of Old School HIbs boys to have some awesome collections. I got the Stockholms BNIBWT, but I buy second hand Shoes. its a really good way to pick up OG trotters. Forrest hlls and Argie Trimm Trabs were the last ones I got off a geezer on the interweb.

Those Trimm Trabs are really nice. There's a pair of Athens and Bern OG on transalpino that I'm looking at just now.

The local guy I've been speaking to is going to go through his collection on Saturday and Sunday so I'll see what's what.

Speaking of collections have you seen this guys