Did you get them from Hanon?
They're showing  a full run of sizes.  I'm not sure that they will have them all though.

I've ordered them and got the confirmation email so will wait and see. Had trouble getting onto the hanon website yesterday for some reason.

24 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Anyone getting any of the new SPZL released next week.

Spiritus
198ea2d08add01328c083e4f922bfb51.jpg
114e105c12eb728b09c72f3c7c3bfb18.jpg

GT Wensley
ce310efa644cc51808e289f4ee6e8527.jpg

Intack
b636e1e7642b60aa84c7716411a8f3d5.jpg

Winterhill
27191e0e3f973cf1d31eae5c4f2b72ec.jpg

McCarten
daf5e816df11dd064cb474fa75e9d59c.jpg

Spiritus Dublin C/W, Gt Wensley and Intack for me.

Maybe the spiritus Dublin c/w and the intack.

Maybe not though, bought two indoor special, two Oktoberfest munchen and a pair of rouge already ln the past couple of weeks.

There's a koln release later in the month - might wait for that.

Maybe the spiritus Dublin c/w and the intack.
Maybe not though, bought two indoor special, two Oktoberfest munchen and a pair of rouge already ln the past couple of weeks.
There's a koln release later in the month - might wait for that.

Aye I'm looking forward the the Koln release as well. Rumoured to be a size? exclusive.

Just picked up a pair of Iniki runners the other week and then I spotted these today...

DJcKLPDW4AIj_zr.jpg.d78978da1359927e09ad1e4fb24fbfcf.jpg

Take yours back and hold out for the primeknit ones definitely. Although no good in wet weather the comfort with pk is amazing. That combined with the boost is jizz inducing.

16 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Take yours back and hold out for the primeknit ones definitely. Although no good in wet weather the comfort with pk is amazing. That combined with the boots is jizz inducing.

I had been thinking about punting them on for cash as they seem to be shifting for about £40 - £50 more than retail. I've also got a pair of NMD R1 Sashikos to shift once they go out of stock which is taking an age. They've not moved as quickly as the all black Japan packs. Anyway, hopefully they will net me some extra dough and I can pick up some of these beauts in the thread.

Big fan of the Primeknit stuff but as you say they are pretty crap in the wet.

Edited by RiG

I had been thinking about punting them on for cash as they seem to be shifting for about £40 - £50 more than retail. I've also got a pair of NMD R1 Sashikos to shift once they go out of stock which is taking an age. They've not moved as quickly as the all black Japan packs. Anyway, hopefully they will net me some extra dough and I can pick up some of these beauts in the thread.

Big fan of the Primeknit stuff but as you say they are pretty crap in the wet.

Those Sashikos are never going to have any resell value and will be on sale soon so may need to give up on that one. Adidas have hammered the NMD market hence why the khaki and white/grey pks are still sitting and now being reduced. Japan pack keeps getting restocked and with little to zero resell value.

New Ultra Boost AT's are slightly water resistant and they're dropping Goretex City Socks in November so holding out for those for my pk waterproofs dreams.