Thinking of picking these up, I know the Hamburg's are class and the dark navy blue/white ones are like gold dust or very expensive, anyone got them in the yellow/black, are they ok in the flesh or is the yellow wild?

In the flesh they just looked so cheap and nasty IMO. I think davej the Thistle fan looked at them and felt the same, but the only way you'll know is to go find a pair yourself and have a look.

I have the o.g. colourway and for me they're the only ones worth having. Well, apart from a pair from 1982, of course.... :lol:

Superstars are Adidas with a rich culture. Reissues have actually improved on original design and materials which is very rare for Adidas.

Boys on here thinking they're trainer enthusiasts snapping up numerous pairs of sixty quid High Street Adidas. :lol:

Burgundy beckenbauers down sterling mills for £40

I picked up a pair a few weeks ago, tidy as! Nice tobaccos aswell but I've got gazelles in a similar cw so couldn't justify two pairs to myself.

Waiting on Tahiti's and samoas. They look dece as beans!