You keep writing this whilst championing other 'weak adidas reissues'.

To be fair to you, you're right about the schemey tinks not wearing Superstars anymore. Even they've turned their backs on the ghastly monstrosities.

Is it not Nike Air Max 95s nowadays?

Also, Billy, I get your point that some of the reissues are pretty shoddy but there's still no comparison between adidas and any other trainer on the market. Personally I can't afford to get £100+ pairs of shoes off eBay despite the alleged higher quality but there hasn't been one pair yet that I've had to chuck out or feel too uncomfortable to wear.

I picked up a pair a few weeks ago, tidy as! Nice tobaccos aswell but I've got gazelles in a similar cw so couldn't justify two pairs to myself.

Waiting on Tahiti's and samoas. They look dece as beans!

You can pick up the occasional gem down there. I seen the tobaccos and I think you made the correct choice

Boys on here thinking they're trainer enthusiasts snapping up numerous pairs of sixty quid High Street Adidas. :lol:

Like the clearance Superstars you get at JD Sports, say?

Unless you are an American gangsta rapper, there is no excuse whatsoever for wearing Superstars. They are criminally pikey.

Like the clearance Superstars you get at JD Sports, say?

Unless you are an American gangsta rapper, there is no excuse whatsoever for wearing Superstars. They are criminally pikey.

Thought you might react you're the biggest wet dream an Adidas marketing executive has. :lol:

Thought you might react you're the biggest wet dream an Adidas marketing executive has. :lol:

So much so that I don't wear adidas trainers available in the High Street that everyone else buys en masse.

So, pretty much the complete opposite of what you said, then. :1eye

I'm astonished at the superstars come back, woeful dad trainers worn by wee chubsters in their, boot cut, stonewash jeans (frayed at the back naturally) propping up a city centre pub watching the scores come in on a Saturday afternoon.

Stan Smith are an excellent comeback though so well done Adidas for that.

I'm astonished at the superstars come back, woeful dad trainers worn by wee chubsters in their, boot cut, stonewash jeans (frayed at the back naturally) propping up a city centre pub watching the scores come in on a Saturday afternoon

Stan Smith are an excellent comeback though so well done Adidas for that.

Sounds like your average samba wearer. (I love sambas, it's just an accurate description of most people who wear them)

I agree about the Stan smiths though

Sounds like your average samba wearer. (I love sambas, it's just an accurate description of most people who wear them)

I agree about the Stan smiths though

I've got a pair of baby blue all suede Stan Smiths, they have been worn about twice; they're too nice to get dirty!

For me the issue is the hem of the trouser being ankle tight and almost within the trainer. Slim fit or the like is utterly unacceptable especially with trainers.

And the overall colour coordination is horrendous. Gok Wan would not approve.