Got these bad boys on Friday (from the Post Office as they attempted to deliver them on Thursday when I was at work). Nike Air Mogan 6.0. Had to order them from Germany.

2015-05-10 01.54.00.jpg

I saw this picture before I looked at any of the rest of the post and honestly thought this was a photo of your birthday cake.

Based on the various trainer photos that DA Baracus has posted on this thread I am forced to assume that he is a socially inadequate sex offender.

I'm not a sex offender

I think I should point out that I used to have these;

post-12228-0-47546700-1431347908.png

And wanted another pair. Unfortunately I can't find any online, which is why I got the Nikes so ridiculed. They're both part of the Nike 6.0 range that I loved. I also had these ones, which are the same as the ones mentioned above but in a different colour (obviously);

post-12228-0-29797200-1431347999.png

I think I should point out that I used to have these;

untitled.png

And wanted another pair. Unfortunately I can't find any online, which is why I got the Nikes so ridiculed. They're both part of the Nike 6.0 range that I loved. I also had these ones, which are the same as the ones mentioned above but in a different colour (obviously);

untitled.png

giphy.gif

Have you been jumping about in puddles with them on?

For only being a few days old, they're fucking guttered.

I used those sneaky wipes on them the other day that were meant to 'clean and protect', done the fucking opposite

Big fan of air max & own a couple of pairs.

Neither resemble the Blackpool illuminations though! ;)

Thinking of buying air max trainers at some point in the new few weeks. Might go for these.

Nike-Air-Max-90-Men-White-1087.jpg