Checked the usual sources and those SPZL New Yorks Blue Carlos' are sold out in my size and almost gone in all sizes think only End have some left and they're all smaller sizes. The grey ones can still be bought in all sizes in End but pretty much sold out where else I've checked.

ETA - They're literally selling out by the minute.

what size? most shops released at midnight

As hilarious as this kinda shite always is, you know I'm 26 not 16?? Know that doesnae go along with the stereotype that P&B always tries to make so sorry about that pal.

Well now the authority has spoken I guess thats it all taken care of now aye? :blink::lol:

My mistake. The fact that you refer to yourself as a "ghirl" would allow me to make the assumption you're 16 years old or not all there. Your use of the word "doesnae" goes along with this assumption.

Anyone who pays more than 40quid for those baby blue ones is off their nut,IMO - they look cheap as f**k. The other New Yorks look more brown than grey in the pics I've seen.

It's all hype, it really is.

Quite similar to a couple of pairs of 380s I have.

Comfy as anything.

They're almost identical to a pair of city Marathon PT that i bought my lad for his Christmas, except the PT were £30 not £85 and they even come with spare laces. zx380 are class trainers and I will own a pair soon (but only cos you have them :wub: )

A precautionary tale for anyone ordering any high demand new releases online from Size - I ordered and paid for the red Adidas Jeans at 00:01 yesterday morning using the click & collect function. I assumed I could go straight into store in the morning and collect them but when I went in I was told they'd be delivered to the shop within 3-5 days. I asked them to just give me a pair from stock and replace them with my delivered ones once they arrived, but they said they couldn't do that. I decided to just buy (another) pair instore with a view to going back in when the original order arrived for a refund.

Anyhoo, I've just had an email telling me my original order has been cancelled as they are out of stock. WTF? So if I hadn't bought a pair in store I'd have been left with f**k all.

Real first world problem stuff this. It's times like this I wish I was a Syrian refugee.

Syrian refugees wear Onitsuka Tigers. At least, the hipster refugees do anyway - when your children are drowning you need to wear your best bow tie and braces for the photies ye ken.