• 2 weeks later...

Really liking the look of the adidas Tahitis which come out in a couple of months but the next pair will probably be the orange and black Trimm-Trabs.

Not that I'm one for interfering ( okay, maybe I am ) but assuming the orange and black trimm-trab are the recent size? releases then you'd be better off making your own trainers out of rafia mats and blu-tack. The trimm-trab haven't been made decently since the 2004 reissues.

Wait for the tahiti - although there's no guarantee they'll be good quality either. The recent run of Spezials that came out end of February are all awful.

Not that I'm one for interfering ( okay, maybe I am ) but assuming the orange and black trimm-trab are the recent size? releases then you'd be better off making your own trainers out of rafia mats and blu-tack. The trimm-trab haven't been made decently since the 2004 reissues.

Wait for the tahiti - although there's no guarantee they'll be good quality either. The recent run of Spezials that came out end of February are all awful.

Have the red/white, blue/white and green/white Trimm-Trabs. Took me a while for the red ones to break in but they've been fine for a while and the blue ones seem fine now and I've had them since October. Definitely not the comfiest of shoes but think they look great all the same.

The powerphases are by far and away my comfiest pair but not the nicest looking.

Don't think I've seen the shoes you're talking about.

Have the red/white, blue/white and green/white Trimm-Trabs. Took me a while for the red ones to break in but they've been fine for a while and the blue ones seem fine now and I've had them since October. Definitely not the comfiest of shoes but think they look great all the same.

The powerphases are by far and away my comfiest pair but not the nicest looking.

Don't think I've seen the shoes you're talking about.

The Spezial are the Albrecht, Chetcuti and Indoor Court. Lot of complaints about them.

Look for cracking on the soles of your trimm trabs soon. It will happen.

Don't want to jinx it but I've had the red pair since last June and worn them a lot, the blue pair since the start of October and worn them a fair bit and the green pair since just after Christmas and worn them once I think and they are all fine so far. Been meaning to pick up an orange pair and those are the only ones I've seen that are at a decent price (£50 at Scotts) and I like the look of.

Thinking of picking these up, I know the Hamburg's are class and the dark navy blue/white ones are like gold dust or very expensive, anyone got them in the yellow/black, are they ok in the flesh or is the yellow wild?

The navy Hamburgs with the white sole are in Office for £70 just now . I wanted the gum sole though , they just look so much better .

Been trying to find a pair of Nike Air Zoom 6.0 Oncore in my size. Seems there aren't any out there. I am on the verge of tears. Used to have a lovely pair and they were probably the best trainers I've had.

Been trying to find a pair of Nike Air Zoom 6.0 Oncore in my size. Seems there aren't any out there. I am on the verge of tears. Used to have a lovely pair and they were probably the best trainers I've had.

6.0 was discontinued a few years ago :( I found this out when I tried to get a pair a few months ago.

6.0 was discontinued a few years ago :( I found this out when I tried to get a pair a few months ago.

I know. Sad times. There's a couple of pairs on Amazon but in my size. Found an online shop that has a pair but also not in my size.

Loved the look of the 6.0 stuff and they were really comfy. Don't like the vast majority of Nike trainers these days. They just don't look very nice.