Back in the day, late 80s, I wanted nothing more than a pair of ZX8000s. For one reason or another I never got them. Still think they're alright though.

post-36539-14291315673025_thumb.jpg

Fave trainers ever owned would, probably be, my Chile 62s, white wi the black stripes. The other colour schemes they've come out with since are total pony, IMO.

post-36539-14291317542182_thumb.jpg

ill go and buy some adidas trainers in some ugly colour named after a random city and then will you think im cool?

No, you just stick to buying hi-tops a 12 year old girl would baulk at. :thumsup2

There's also R&O restorations. Again, I'd recommend. He hasn't been too active though recently that I've seen so maybe he's chucked it too.

He's great, but very difficult to get. I think he's just too busy.

Adidas Dublin rumoured to be getting another reissue, in September.

Previously 2003, '08 and '10

That started as an April Fool on various trainer groups.....

I've an original pair of 600s.

Just saying likes

Aye, unwearable! Doesn't count :P

Anyway, I'm off for a wee dauner with the wife and a pint in the beer garden wearing my newly delivered '86 Detroit. :wub:

Just to keep my legion of black and gold ZX 750 admirers on this thread up to speed on their progress, according to the UPS tracker they are currently in Brandenburg, Germany awaiting shipment. I hope they are handling them with the respect they deserve.

I will keep you all updated on their journey through Europe until they arrive at my home where I live.

Mentioned earlier I'm not that big on most of the Adidas in this thread but I thought some may like these.

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/blog/adidas-originals-island-series-an-archipelago-of-classic-styles-for-spring/

Adidas also doing 25% off some shoes on their website with the code "friends".

Edited by Billy Dynamite

Aye, I'm holding out for the Tahiti. Not a fan of the other two tbh.

Just bought the solar green pharrell lil jacket to go with the pharrell stan smiths I posted a few pages back. Beautiful.

Edited by #Gary

The Samoas look alright but I'm liking the Tahitis the most out of the 3. Not sure whether to hold out for them or get a pair of Boston-Supers.

All three will be the usual shite quality reissues with rotten suede and glue marks everywhere. Still, all the no-mark wannabes will buy 5 pairs and stick them on e-bay immediately.

If you want at least a tiny bit of quality buy the Boston Super. No hype means no mad rush from Adidas to get them on the market meaning machines get calibrated and standards are at least good enough so the glue actually goes between the shoe and the sole instead of halfway up the uppers.

All three will be the usual shite quality reissues with rotten suede and glue marks everywhere. Still, all the no-mark wannabes will buy 5 pairs and stick them on e-bay immediately.

If you want at least a tiny bit of quality buy the Boston Super. No hype means no mad rush from Adidas to get them on the market meaning machines get calibrated and standards are at least good enough so the glue actually goes between the shoe and the sole instead of halfway up the uppers.

Size have Bostons in size 10 for £40. No a bad deal

Starting to see through the Adidas hype machine. It must be so easy for them.

Basically just releasing the same shoe in different colours and in limited stock.

WOW LOOK WOW LIMITED STOCK ONE DAY ONLY LOOKY LOOKY ONLY £150 FOR A SHOE FROM 1970 BUT NOW IN LUMINOUS PINK!

Size have Bostons in size 10 for £40. No a bad deal

Snap them up at that price. Fantastic shoe.

I fancied the Red/Gold pair but have only seen them on "I am Deadstock" at £75. What are the CWs on the pairs on size?

There's a powder blue pair and a grey pair on their website, neither are all that great looking, certainly for the £77 asking price. Try size? in Glasgow or Edinburgh, instore they usually have far more stock.

That's them on British soil, troops. Down in Barking with delivery scheduled for Monday. Please try to contain your excitement.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-17-08-09-02.png

It's like waiting for a royal baby! I want to take my sleeping bag down to the delivery office and wait outside!