I've been looking around for a new pair of trainers. Most trainers are today are totally shite (Nike especially which all look dreadful and Adidas which all look the same).

I've seen some older ones that I like but it seems they are no longer made and are out of stock everywhere. Anyone have any ideas of websites that might have them? They're Nike Air 6.0 Oncore and various Vans (Desurgent, Docket, Edgemont and Blitz)? I've tried Deadstock but no luck

Those Nikes are rank DA but I'd like to help out regardless. They're skate shoes so check out stores that cater for that market, they remind me of Nike SB Dunk you might like those. Vans should be easy enough to get. If there's particular models you really can't find anywhere then you can always take your chances on ebay.

Those Nikes are rank DA but I'd like to help out regardless. They're skate shoes so check out stores that cater for that market, they remind me of Nike SB Dunk you might like those. Vans should be easy enough to get. If there's particular models you really can't find anywhere then you can always take your chances on ebay.

The only pair of skater shoes I've owned were a pair of DC's and they were comfy as f**k. Like wearing pillows on your feet.

Checked out loads of places like that but they don't have them or they're out of stock. I should clarify it's Nike Air Zoom 6.0 Oncore.

Also can't find the Vans ones I want anywhere; same deal as with the Nikes. I check eBay every now and again but the ones that occasionally appear are never in my size.