Stephen Kenny

Come on Big Ger, you can do better than this. Not remember your last patter bar exclusive? Beram Kayal was joining St Mirren on loan?

My sources at the Patter Bar hear Sir Alex Ferguson has been in contact. Apparently he feels he has unfinished business in Paisley and is set to come out of retirement for a sensational return to St Mirren.

Come on Big Ger, you can do better than this. Not remember your last patter bar exclusive? Beram Kayal was joining St Mirren on loan?

My sources at the Patter Bar hear Sir Alex Ferguson has been in contact. Apparently he feels he has unfinished business in Paisley and is set to come out of retirement for a sensational return to St Mirren.

Unfinished business in Paisley? That would probably mean some form of violence against any surviving members of St Mirren's board from 1978.

He'd probably get a good run going then get shafted at the least minute, culminating in relegation and subsequent 5-0 and 4-0 defeats to middle-of-the-road Championship sides the following season before being sacked. Kenny's yer man :thumsup2

Aye, I think there was a bit of "player power" in action there!

That, or awful training and non existent tactics, he's evidently fine in the pub league.

If you don't have any washed up backstabbing journeymen then he might do a job.

Lol. It's genuinely hilarious when this gets thrown around,how useless a manager can you be that you "lose" a dressing room then offer them all new contracts in the summer!

Woeful manager.

Archived