Falkirk v Brechin 7/2/15

Gaz FFC

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a wankfest over fans again?

Weren't the Brechin faithful singing what a shitty home support?

1900 paying customers at a game versus a team in the league below us. Decent going by the past few seasons.

Ah! So we are part time cloggers while your hatchet men are a colossus ? I get ye !!! ;)

Fud !

Since your team's wiki page isn't up to date I cannot find out the ages of your players.

Grant is 20 years of age and up against your battle hardened lower league types. Win everything in the air all day.

Wait a wankfest over fans again?

Weren't the Brechin faithful singing what a shitty home support?

1900 paying customers at a game versus a team in the league below us. Decent going by the past few seasons.

It was more getting at your St Johnstone type eary atmosphere . We are only glad you heard us !!! ;)

Since your team's wiki page isn't up to date I cannot find out the ages of your players.

Grant is 20 years of age and up against your battle hardened lower league types. Win everything in the air all day.

Average age is about 24 . Our centre half Gerry McLaughlin is just slightly older than Grant so your argument fails.

So being 25 now makes you an ancient clogger?

Yes!

Only 2 players over 25 played against you today.

You see, we try to improve Scottish Football. You lot ponce of it.

We develop Young players, 2 of our former players started in the EPL last week.

I'm sure we could buy ready made rejects from higher up the food chain, like your lot but we don't.

Isn't he 25? He is according to Soccerbase.

We only have about 4 players over 25 in our entire squad.

Ok you win.

However your colossus can only aspire to the swagger of Gerry. That move up the right when he skinned and nutmegged 3 youthfull midfielders shows that our battle hardened veterans also have a bit of football about them too.

Just shows that it's not just about stopping forwards at any cost !!! ;)

Archived