The NFL 2015 Draft Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eeesh! Bit high for Yeldon for me but I guess they could do with an all-rounder rather than a speed demon or twitchy 'circle-button' type guy

A bit lofty for TJ Yeldon here IMO. Not that powerful and not that explosive especially for a bigger back. I have 5 guys still available ahead of him. Duke >>>>>> Yeldon.

Jets can go a few ways here. I'd love Devin Smith or Randy Gregory but I think it will be OT. Jake Fisher and TJ Clemmings still on the board.

Too optimistic to think Duke Johnson would be a good fit here?

Far too optimistic to think we draft a guy I actually like! I can see Duke falling because of the old NFL way of thinking.

Far too optimistic to think we draft a guy I actually like! I can see Duke falling because of the old NFL way of thinking.

So much for that eh? :lol:

Jets seem to have absolutely everything except QB and pass rusher

Don't think we need an elite pass rusher now with that DL. Just need a high motor guy to sweep up all the mess caused by the interior pressure. I'm thinking Markus Golden in the 4th.

Redskins can look to upgrade the OL even more here. Could look at DL with all the options available.

Don't think we need an elite pass rusher now with that DL. Just need a high motor guy to sweep up all the mess caused by the interior pressure. I'm thinking Markus Golden in the 4th.

Redskins can look to upgrade the OL even more here. Could look at DL with all the options available.

Harald makes sense to me. Theyve surprised us once already right enough so why not again

I think everybody there had the same '...oh...!' reaction to that I did to that pick :lol: There are better linebackers still available so that surprises me a little

Smith is pretty good. Didn't have him down as an OLB but he can be a starter right away for Washington.

Bears get Eddie Goldman. Like him and he'll go towards improving their run defense.

Archived