The NFL 2015 Draft Thread

lichtie23

Vincent Brown? For real?! Like I said Johnson wont be around for too long and Carter has had well publicized attitude problems in the past. Dorsett will likely be Johnsons replacement on the outside next year and have a couple of shots toward the end of this season the way Moncrief did.

Theres nothing wrong with surrounding a great QB with great weapons...either that or Dorsett is just trade bait

Johnson will be around for the next two seasons. If you look back at the post, I am not questioning the player we have taken. We have lots of needs on defense but it look like we are just going to bet the house on being able to score more points than the opposition in shoot outs.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnson will be around for the next two seasons. If you look back at the post, I am not questioning the player we have taken. We have lots of needs on defense but it look like we are just going to bet the house on being able to score more points than the opposition in shoot outs.

Totally agree. You got gashed in the playoffs by Legarrette Blount. So obviously the answer is to draft Phillip Dorsett and not one of the many many DT's still available.

Josh Robinson is my 6th rated RB and he just went to the Colts. Great mentor in Frank Gore and he has time to learn how to pass block before becoming a full time back.

Not Cobb's biggest fan but he should take over as the lead back pretty comfortably.

Meh he's not the most exciting but he's a solid all-round back who can get the job done for a few years if need be. Could easily be a Rashad Jennings/Justin Forsett level guy; not great but pretty good

Like Josh Robinson too, just one of these guys who's suffered from lack of buzz. Few good RBs still left on the board too going in to round 7

WOO WOO!!!! My boy Anthony Chickilo gets drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers, great landing spot for him :D

Shame it wasnt the Giants though... :(

Stacy is Alfred Morris with less opportunity. Same kind of guy as I was talking about earlier with Cobb - good but not great.

Still some good players left undrafted. Projects, but theres plenty of potential

Stacy is Alfred Morris with less opportunity. Same kind of guy as I was talking about earlier with Cobb - good but not great.

Still some good players left undrafted. Projects, but theres plenty of potential

We have the exact same guy in Ridely. Ivory is better than both and we needed a backup as injury insurance (Ridley). Stacy is insurance for the insurance. We need some diversity because none of those guys are particularly great at catching the ball out the back field.

So La'el Collins went undrafted after all. That means he is not eleigible for the 2016 Draft. If he is innocent then it's a damn shame. We've not actually heard that he's a suspect yet. Can he sue somebody for this? He's surely lost millions of dollars on the timing of this situation. I reserve the right to retract this statement if he is a murderer.

A lot of other talent went undrafted and have now signed with teams. A few notables for me...

Zach Zenner, RB, South Dakota State - Lions

Malcolm Brown, RB, Texas - Rams

DeVante Davis - WR, UNLV - Eagles

Austin Hill, WR, Arizona - Seahawks

Anthony Harris, S, Virginia - Vikings

Bobby Richardson, DT, Indiana - Saints

Seems to be quite a few teams chatting with Collins. One of the talking heads was saying if he signs as an undrafted FA, he gets to renegotiate his contract after 2 years, rather than the 3 that a rookie has to play out. Still, for a guy that was talked about as a late 1st rounder at some points, he's still going to miss out on a lot. (provided he's innocent of course)

Archived