Oh, Salmond

ChiockCharnlery

I'm calling people who willingly sign up to go risk death and torture in some desert shithole for a pitiful wage plebs, absolutely.

But on a more serious note, I would be quite honored to die fighting in next great war. I was hopeful of a WWIII beginning over the Crimea crisis, still has potential to at least be a major contributing factor to one in the next decade or so I guess.

Can't think of more enjoyable deaths than being blown to smithereens by a tactical nuke while bathed in the blood and shit of my enemies and fallen comrades, really.

Can you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These soldiers aren't being conscripted, they're joining the armed forces of their own free will. They absolutely know what they risk when they join up.

No, I don't consider myself to be the root. I do consider delusional pacificsts who think that their own individual country never going to war will bring about world peace and prosperity to be part of an extremely problematic root system spread throughout the developed world though.

War happens and always will, pacifist countries/tribes etc. have a history of getting brutally raped by neighbors who came up with the genius idea of NOT being pacifist when the pacifist country/tribe wouldn't do exactly what they demanded of them.

I wasn't talking about the soldiers I was talking about the hundreds of thousands of innocent people, men, women and children who die in every war.

Tell them "it's justifiable and necessary. And I know because i saw some images on TV".

War is a failure of mankind whenever it is committed. People like, even if you're a poor troll, are the root.

I wasn't talking about the soldiers I was talking about the hundreds of thousands of innocent people, men, women and children who die in every war.

Tell them "it's justifiable and necessary. And I know because i saw some images on TV".

War is a failure of mankind whenever it is committed. People like, even if you're a poor troll, are the root.

Put them out of their misery if you ask me.

Have you ever lived in a desert shithole like Iraq or Afghanistan?

So you are happy to send soldiers to war but have no respect for them. Nice to see where you're at. No point in further conversing

I didn't say that, I just called them plebs.

Pleb isn't quite as derogatory as you might believe.

The plebs are vital to any society really. Everyone has a place, wheels in the cog and all that.

He was talking about on an issue by issue basis, not a formal coalition. Agreeing with a party on individual issues and thus working with them to forward those issues does not equal condoning their views on anything else.

How likely us it that Sinn Fein will actually take their seats next year anyway, and are the Nats going to change their policy of not voting on English only issues?

Who's idea was it to put him in front of two portraits of himself? That's really not a good look for a politician.

Do explain. Proper references please, no, a bloke in the pub telt me stuff.

Also SNP was on, here to help.

Using your relevence scale, there is massive coverage here:

"tories assist isis" (2.15m links) and ;

"Labour help al-qaeda" (1.25m links)

google is your friend. :lol:

I'm calling people who willingly sign up to go risk death and torture in some desert shithole for a pitiful wage plebs, absolutely.

But on a more serious note, I would be quite honored to die fighting in next great war. I was hopeful of a WWIII beginning over the Crimea crisis, still has potential to at least be a major contributing factor to one in the next decade or so I guess.

Can't think of more enjoyable deaths than being blown to smithereens by a tactical nuke while bathed in the blood and shit of my enemies and fallen comrades, really.

Can you?

:lol:

That's got to be the worst effort at trolling I have ever seen. Pitiful.

Archived