Question Time

Elixir

"Wee Nippy".

Isn't it telling that the ones who sling names about are Unionists?  As someone pointed out earlier, Unionists have pretty much a monopoly on seethe and uncontrollable rage.

Aye Fide, you would never do that would you, (sling names about).

I wonder what a wee dip into your post history might reveal, regarding the derogatory terms you have used to label No voters and Unionists in general?

As for uncontrollable rage, didn't you sign yourself off from the board because ... errr well you couldn't 'control your rage'??

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Aye Fide, you would never do that would you, (sling names about).

I wonder what a wee dip into your post history might reveal, regarding the derogatory terms you have used to label No voters and Unionists in general?

As for uncontrollable rage, didn't you sign yourself off from the board because ... errr well you couldn't 'control your rage'??

That's right Bobby, if in doubt play the man.  Have a super weekend. x

That's right Bobby, if in doubt play the man.  Have a super weekend. x

Cheers Pal, you too! looking forward to a few beers up in Dundee Sunday lunch, hopefully you lads can do us a wee favour against the Mutton Molesters![emoji6]

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Cheers Pal, looking forward to a few beers up in Dundee Sunday lunch, hopefully you lads can do us a wee favour against the Mutton Molesters!emoji6.png

Ordinarily I'd say we have no chance, but I've been mulling it over.  We're without a manager and Aberdeen have pumped us in the last few meetings.  It would be so very Kilmarnock for us to go out and actually win this one.

Watched about 5 mins so far of this Glasgow QT and already ready to turn off irritated with the desperate clamour for brain dead members of the audience to launch into a round of inane, seal like clapping activity the moment anyone says anything that alludes towards a position either for, or against, separation.

Perhaps because I wasn't quoting specific figures so had no need to provide a link.  Do you have a problem with Wings Over Scotland, other than the usual repeated tired nonsense?
Also:
C41Jr9hW8AARHd4.jpg

Dont know whats upset the yoons most this or the guy telling dumbledore that Scotlands a country

25 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Watched about 5 mins so far of this Glasgow QT and already ready to turn off irritated with the desperate clamour for brain dead members of the audience to launch into a round of inane, seal like clapping activity the moment anyone says anything that alludes towards a position either for, or against, separation.

Aw, whats the matter son? Did QT not fit your poisonous narrative for a change? Welcome to our world.

Aw, whats the matter son? Did QT not fit your poisonous narrative for a change? Welcome to our world.

Tbf I said exactly the same thing as soon as it started. Was a tough watch when the slightest hint towards somebody preferring the Union/Independence resulted in furious aggressive clapping from supporters of each sides in the crowd.

On 2/17/2017 at 00:03, Pearbuyerbell said:

TBH education is a mixed bag under the SNP.  Probably a A- 

There are more students at uni.  
More are getting 1st class degrees.  
We have the the highest 1st class degrees in science in the world. 
Exam highers are up nearly 40%  
Record number of students go on to FT college.  
ONS suggested Scotland was the most educated country in the world.  

PISA was poorish.   Yet most of the slides came under Labour and we know its a sub-sample.   And nothing more.   

I'd say more students at uni would have happened whichever party was in charge, unless they introduced up front tuition fees, for societal rather than political reasons.