Question Time

Elixir

Going to head round in circles here mate, Scottish voters decided on Scotland's place in the world, (well a sizeable majority of us did). I don't recall reading anywhere on the ballot paper, 'Do you wish to be ruled by England'?

But surely that is implicit when you voted no.

Do you really believe that Scotland isnae ruled by English politicians.

Rob they hae roughly ten times the politicians ergo ten times the votes.

They do have the last say on Scotlands position in the world and no the Scottish people.

On another note, do the Lib Dems really have no one other than that unpleasant, nasty little rodent Rennie? One can almost *taste* the grease coming off the guy, the "sweetie wife" facade having been well and truly shattered over the last few years.

exactly if you want the facts go online or something

wotad I enjoy watching Nigel Farage on QT as it's usually him against the rest and I like tae root for the underdog.

There's one question that I would love tae ask him.

He goes on forever about how it's the unelected officials in Europe that's causing the UK problems.

What's the party line nearer home with the unelected c**ts in the Lords?

wotad I enjoy watching Nigel Farage on QT as it's usually him against the rest and I like tae root for the underdog.

There's one question that I would love tae ask him.

He goes on forever about how it's the unelected officials in Europe that's causing the UK problems.

What's the party line nearer home with the unelected c**ts in the Lords?

To be fair, Farage doesn't seem to care much about the Lords. UKIP has only two Peers, both wealthy defectors from the Tories who don't seem to do much now. There has been the odd moan from Farage about UKIP not getting any more Peers. The main parties nominate their big donors, cronies of the Leader, general election losers, has-beens and party hacks. I'd clear them all out and elect a much smaller Senate using proportion representation.

To be fair, Farage doesn't seem to care much about the Lords. UKIP has only two Peers, both wealthy defectors from the Tories who don't seem to do much now. There has been the odd moan from Farage about UKIP not getting any more Peers. The main parties nominate their big donors, cronies of the Leader, general election losers, has-beens and party hacks. I'd clear them all out and elect a much smaller Senate using proportion representation.

It seems a strange line of attack on UKIP's part to condemn the EU for having appointed political positions and undemocratic processes, whilst ignoring (even celebrating) the UK having appointed (and hereditary) political positions and undemocratic processes.

I suppose the problem is that at European level they're *foreigners*, not good old British lords, cabinet members and commissioners. Tally Ho!

To be fair, Farage doesn't seem to care much about the Lords. UKIP has only two Peers, both wealthy defectors from the Tories who don't seem to do much now. There has been the odd moan from Farage about UKIP not getting any more Peers. The main parties nominate their big donors, cronies of the Leader, general election losers, has-beens and party hacks. I'd clear shoot them all out and elect a much smaller Senate using proportion representation.

That's no really the point is it.

Does his party have any plans to do away with them or is he quite content to support them as long as he gets more UKIP Lords.

You must have seen him on QT rabbiting on about the unelected (does he mean by us?) Europeans interfering in UK politics but I have never ever heard him say the same about these c**ts.

It seems a strange line of attack on UKIP's part to condemn the EU for having appointed political positions and undemocratic processes, whilst ignoring (even celebrating) the UK having appointed (and hereditary) political positions and undemocratic processes.

I suppose the problem is that at European level they're *foreigners*, not good old British lords, cabinet members and commissioners. Tally Ho!

Surely at least the Europeans have been elected by voters in their own countries.

Or have I got it wrong?

What about this c**t

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29518722

It really makes me seethe that c**ts like that can bypass the democratic process and walk into responsible jobs.

I wonder what Nigel thinks of him?

Where and when exactly did Stanley say he wishes Salmond would die, out of interest?

Where and when exactly did Stanley say he wishes Salmond would die, out of interest?

Live on the bbc about a year ago

Course if a Scottish nationalist had something similar the outrage would have shifted the planet off its axis and you'd still be hearing about it every day

Edited by Peppino Impastato