Question Time

Elixir

I'm assuming the visa is in place. Very easy to score unskilled work here. Ask amazon they take 5000 a year

I am probably making a rash assumption that you work, being from Greenock and that... BUT do YOU need a visa to work here?
I'm guessing No- therefore you have different right in the workplace than a foreigner.

I am probably making a rash assumption that you work, being from Greenock and that... BUT do YOU need a visa to work here?
I'm guessing No- therefore you have different right in the workplace than a foreigner.

Do EU nationals, or British Nationals not born here need a permit? No. Yet you would deny them the same rights as someone born here. You my friend are the very definition of a bigot and a coward

Loads of yes voters talk about how positive the referendum process was and how engaged the public in politics.
Yet when the man above engages and speaks he's dismissed as a "Ned" and his view deemed not worthy of consideration as he's in a flute band. Ridiculous.

His opinion is not worth considering because he is a thick, bigoted ned.

His "type" which includes you btw, are absolute vermin, subhuman fucking vermin.