Question Time

Elixir

4 hours ago, McSpreader said:

We've had this conversation several times and I have told you not to compare the   failing,  fractured and disintegrating Empire of Europe with the stable and benign Union of Great Britain and N.Ireland as they are two different entities with differing ambitions and different cultures.

Indeed - and you ignore again that the EU hasn't done the terrible things you claim it wants to do, and ignore also that the UK already has. You demonise the EU for allegedly seeking to ape the model of the UK, which you insist is a terrible, damaging model, yet inexplicably support.

Apparently it's good for countries to be absorbed into a single unitary state as part of an imperialist project, but only if they're British.

I'm afraid I'm not going to stop pointing this out just because you can't (or won't) defend your rabid British nationalism.

Have you ever posted anything of any interest or expressed an opinion on anything? All I've ever read is you making snidey, bitchy comments like a Wee lassie.
Absolute bully victim written all over you.

All that from one post?
Amateur psychologist written all over you.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Indeed - and you ignore again that the EU hasn't done the terrible things you claim it wants to do, and ignore also that the UK already has. You demonise the EU for allegedly seeking to ape the model of the UK, which you insist is a terrible, damaging model, yet inexplicably support.

Apparently it's good for countries to be absorbed into a single unitary state as part of an imperialist project, but only if they're British.

I'm afraid I'm not going to stop pointing this out just because you can't (or won't) defend your rabid British nationalism.

It's because he's a snivelling troll. 

25 minutes ago, mjw said:

All that from one post?
Amateur psychologist written all over you.

Have you ever posted anything of any interest or expressed an opinion on anything? All I've ever read is you making snidey, bitchy comments like a Wee lassie. 

What has the above sentences got to do with the scientific study of all forms of human and animal behaviour. The sentences are only a response to your post, and nothing to do with behaviour. Your assumption is the epitome of stupidity. You are over reaching yourself son. know your own limitations and keep your big gob shut for your own credibility's sake. Them again don't. Keep it up son, there's a good boi.

What has the above sentences got to do with the scientific study of all forms of human and animal behaviour. The sentences are only a response to your post, and nothing to do with behaviour. Your assumption is the epitome of stupidity. You are over reaching yourself son. know your own limitations and keep your big gob shut for your own credibility's sake. Them again don't. Keep it up son, there's a good boi.

Thanks for the advice,I'll definitely take it on board.

47 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

You go Girl......

7 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Scotland could achieve it's potential if it wasn't hamstrung by the SNP.

You need to control everything to achieve your potential, the SNP control virtually nothing of note.

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You need to control everything to achieve your potential, the SNP control virtually nothing of note.

He should maybe consider voting yes at the next referendum. It will be the only way to get rid of the snp.

Problem is he so blinded by (brit)nationalism that he is not bright enough to see that.

6 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

For Christ sake learn how to quote in posts so I can avoid reading your drivel

shut yer gub ya stupid cunt. i've kicked yer arse all over this forum and ye keep comin back fur mair. you've got as much brains as a boomerang and a face like this i'll bet

images of Boil on buttocks

20 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

He should maybe consider voting yes at the next referendum. It will be the only way to get rid of the snp.

Problem is he so blinded by (brit)nationalism that he is not bright enough to see that.

No chance...... The SNP  s's.o.b's are  dug in deeper than an Alabama Tick..... and just as beneficial to the host.... ( Name that film!!)

Edited by McSpreader

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

No chance...... The SNP  s's.o.b's are  dug in deeper than an Alabama Tick..... and just as beneficial to the host.... ( Name that film!!)

I think it might be from one of Arnies 80's shooters but im no sure.8)

Anyway. The point stands. Get rid of the SNP. Vote for indy. :thumsup2

Edited by git-intae-thum

11 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

shut yer gub ya stupid cunt. i've kicked yer arse all over this forum and ye keep comin back fur mair. you've got as much brains as a boomerang and a face like this i'll bet

images of Boil on buttocks

You're the thickest cunt on pie and Bovril so I'd say you were taking liberties with this sort of shite. 

Boils-on-buttocks-Images.jpg

Easily one of the worst attempts at humour I've seen posted on here.

Seek help, immediately.