Question Time

Elixir

Just now, McSpreader said:

Angus = pompous little p***k and a humourless one to boot...... 

He's been the best performer by a distance tonight and he's got thick, bigoted wretches like yourself in floods of tears. 

A decent night's work I'd say!

Just now, Hammer Jag said:

He's been the best performer by a distance tonight and he's got thick, bigoted wretches like yourself in floods of tears. 

A decent night's work I'd say!

Eh ! How did you come to that conclusion? 

I want some of what you're on......

Are you listening to his lying , pompous pish ?

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Scotland has accepted the result.

The Yoons will have to accept we will have another Indy Ref if we are going to get shafted.

Fair is fair.

I don't think Nicola has got the push or surge for independence she was expecting after brexit in all honesty for her to roll out another referendum anytime in the immediate future . She came out all guns blazing in the immediate aftermath but seems to have slowly retreated .think the fact is she has nailed her colours to the mast , her and the majority of her parties view of independent Scotland involves being in the EU and seems to forget that there are probably a percentage of nationalists who want as little to do with Brussels as they do Westminster . What about this survey she was carrying out , has the results been gathered for that ?