Question Time

Elixir

I get that the SNP are trying to "spread the wealth" when it comes to QT appearances but I'm not a massive fan of Swinney at these things

If it's not gonna be Nicola they should send Humza Yousaf, he's quite good at these things, plus he can make UKIP seethe. Angus Robertson isn't too bad either.

Swinney is doing fine cos no matter what he says will be poo pooed by the rest of the panel, except Bennett. We are too stupid remember

Stop playing the victim. Far too much 'poor us'. It's like a load of Neil Lennons some times.

Swinney has been competent and can actually go beyond initial answers. Not a single vote will be lost during this, whilst the usual Britnat frothers will continue to mess their panties and cry "catastrophe".

Breathe it in, we live in glorious, seethe filled times.

Nah, hands up. Swinney hasn't been dreadful, but he hasn't been near good either. He's been making good points as I said, but very poorly. His constant stuttering doesn't convince anyone.

ETA: However, it is worth pointing out, that the SNP are in such a position that they don't need to land knock-out blows such is their current lead. They just need to not have any complete catastrophes. Whilst we'd love SNP to dish out a beating every time they appear, this isn't needed.

The biggest downer about tonight is that Hague is excelling so well. He's even impressing me and I know he's an absolute whompercunt.

Edited by Ludo *1