Question Time

Elixir

Do all of these audience members suffer from memory loss? So many of them wanting 'more intervention' and putting our forces where they can 'do a lot of good'. Can someone please tell me when, since WW2, our armed forces have done 'a lot of good' in the Middle East?!

Do all of these audience members suffer from memory loss? So many of them wanting 'more intervention' and putting our forces where they can 'do a lot of good'. Can someone please tell me when, since WW2, our armed forces have done 'a lot of good' in the Middle East?!

The First Gulf War.

'What is the point in Plaid Cymru?' Ouch.

Does anyone outside Wales actually give a shit about Wales?

I only saw bits of it but, from what I saw, people in Wales don't seem to give a shit about Wales either.

They could do a Welsh remake of The Graduate with Leanne Wood and Charlotte Church. I'd watch it...

The fact that you had to add First in here tells it's own story. If we did so well then we wouldn't need to number them.

Nonsense. If the aim was Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait, then it was clearly a success. Both wars had different aims.

Church is the only one who's said anything of any interest all night. Kinnock has said nothing. A total bore.

Correct. Her comments about the impact of global warming are actually pretty pertinent and widely held. The problem with Question Time is that nobody ever goes into the audience with an open mind.

Always amuses me when Plaid Cymru call themselves 'the party of Wales' when they got a lower vote share than Labour, Tories and even UKIP in Wales in May.

The country is essentially just a shit, wannabe England anyway.

Edited by Sooky

I only saw bits of it but, from what I saw, people in Wales don't seem to give a shit about Wales either.

They could do a Welsh remake of The Graduate with Leanne Wood and Charlotte Church. I'd watch it...

Excellent idea. The general consensus of the panel and audience seemed to be 'Yeah, we're just generally a bit shit, we may as well take what we're given'.

Highlight was the guy who said the Welsh Assembly should be abolished and Stephen Crabb should be in charge of Wales.

Closely followed by the person who thinks Corbyn should be tried for treason.