Super Ally gone

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a coincidence that Terry Butcher pulled out of the running for the Motherwell job this week?

I personally cannot believe that Ally would want to announce his 'walking away' on the day of a match, when he has been so vociferous in his condemnation of those who have previously made negative announcements, leading up to matches.

My main concern though, is that the forces' sweethearts get a proper manager in and the fun factor just leaves Scottish football.

Wouldnt be surprised to find that they stuck the £200,000 they got from us, on a home win at 4/1 tonight. That wouldve been one of the eight million they need to stay afloat :lol:

You kunts need to hurry and cough up then.

I'm no mathematical whizz but 4 x £200k isn't 1 million.

Oh dear Benny. The phrase Nice but Dim springs to mind, but I've got a feeling even that phrase is half wrong of you.

DUFC - pay them at the end of the season - if they last that long.

Again i have to remind you of your own rather large waistline.

And again: I have to remind you that you have no idea what my waistline might be. Basing a "joke", as you call it, on something you've simply imagined is not the way to comedy stardom.

You know, if I ever get bored of P&B I reckon I'm going to leave a bigger hole in your life than your new club will when they die.

That's not only sad - it's more than a little creepy.

So has he resigned or not???

He has handed in (or rather, he has offered) his notice, which lasts for 12 months. So, unless they punt him, which they cannot afford to do just now, he will be providing us with plenty of laughs for the foreseeable future.

He has handed in (or rather, he has offered) his notice, which lasts for 12 months. So, unless they punt him, which they cannot afford to do just now, he will be providing us with plenty of laughs for the foreseeable future.

Thats not what he was saying on the interview after the match

Archived