Ways for Rangers to raise cash

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long for? Rangers didn't suddenly got to the wall mate.

I guarantee that throwing Rangers out of the league was a big mistake but wait and see eh?

You're right - As in, Rangers didn't suddenly go to the wall. Almost everyone (outwith WATP) saw it coming and predicted it back in 2010 and 2011.

Rangers went into admin on 14th February 2012 , and were liquidated and died as an entity later that same year.

"Rangers Football Club" were never thrown out the league. They went bust. They died. Born 1872. Ceased trading and existing 2012. Thus, they were expunged from the professional football setup in the summer of 2012, and why various clubs from lower leagues were promoted/stayed up, as essentially all clubs in bottom 3 tiers were moved up one place , which created a vacancy for a new club to be admitted to the professional league setup (Spartans for example were invited to apply for the vacant slot, but declined to do so).

A new club, Sevco 5088 Scotland Limited, applied to the Scottish football authorities in July 2012 to be given consideration to be allowed entry into the bottom tier of the professional game, as there was a slot available, subject to approval from the blazers. The fact Sevco Scotland later that same year changed its name to "The Rangers Football Club" is irrelevant.

A new club (run by spivs and sharks) that utilised the dead clubs facilities, called Sevco Scotland Limited was admitted to the bottom league in August 2012. Changing its name to "The Rangers" after gaining entry into the bottom league (without the rulebooks stipulated 3 years audited accounts, and other requirements for new additions to the league setup being overlooked incidentally), does not make it the same club as the club that was liquidated and died, no matter how desperately you and other braindead zombies wish to pretend it is.T

The only people who it could be said of being responsible for "throwing" (removing) Rangers out of the league(s) and the Scottish Professional Football Leagues setup, was the then owner of Rangers, and all the sycophantic WATP numbskulls (you probably call them Rangers supporters, haha, the irony!) who allowed "their club" to firstly go into admin, who then didn't rally round to save it, and then let the club be liquidated and die, without so much as a whimper, let alone any fight.

So, in conclusion Rangers can't raise cash (unless you are offering to fundraise to pay back the 300+ creditors who got none of the money owed to them when Rangers died - if so, very noble of you).

If however, you are meaning you want Sevco to raise some cash, how about converting Mordor into a funeral home or lunatic asylum.

What's that? Oh, it already is? Right you are.

Just burn the eyesore of Mordor to the ground then, Sevco's fucked, let it die.

How long for? Rangers didn't suddenly got to the wall mate. I guarantee that throwing Rangers out of the league was a big mistake but wait and see eh?

The world and the league has carried on well enough so far, unless you know of some impending doom we don't?

OTIG's post is tedious and untrue

You're right - As in, Rangers didn't suddenly go to the wall. Almost everyone (outwith WATP) saw it coming and predicted it back in 2010 and 2011. Many were talking about financial problems as far back as 2003 - Prophaghanda, of course.

Rangers went into admin on 14th February 2012 , and were liquidated and died as an entity later that same year. Yes indeed they did.

"Rangers Football Club" were never thrown out the league. They went bust. They died. Born 1872. Ceased trading and existing 2012. Thus, they were expunged from the professional football setup in the summer of 2012, and why various clubs from lower leagues were promoted/stayed up, as essentially all clubs in bottom 3 tiers were moved up one place , which created a vacancy for a new club to be admitted to the professional league setup (Spartans for example were invited to apply for the vacant slot, but declined to do so). Correct.

A new club, Sevco 5088 Scotland Limited, applied to the Scottish football authorities in July 2012 to be given consideration to be allowed entry into the bottom tier of the professional game, as there was a slot available, subject to approval from the blazers. The fact Sevco Scotland later that same year changed its name to "The Rangers Football Club" is irrelevant. Plenty of smoke and mirrors surrounded the new company names, but substantially correct.

A new club (run by spivs and sharks) that utilised the dead clubs facilities, called Sevco Scotland Limited was admitted to the bottom league in August 2012. Changing its name to "The Rangers" after gaining entry into the bottom league (without the rulebooks stipulated 3 years audited accounts, and other requirements for new additions to the league setup being overlooked incidentally), does not make it the same club as the club that was liquidated and died, no matter how desperately you and other braindead zombies wish to pretend it is.T Again, not much to argue with there.

The only people who it could be said of being responsible for "throwing" (removing) Rangers out of the league(s) and the Scottish Professional Football Leagues setup, was the then owner of Rangers, and all the sycophantic WATP numbskulls (you probably call them Rangers supporters, haha, the irony!) who allowed "their club" to firstly go into admin, who then didn't rally round to save it, and then let the club be liquidated and die, without so much as a whimper, let alone any fight. Why did nobody tell them? (see first point above)

So, in conclusion Rangers can't raise cash (unless you are offering to fundraise to pay back the 300+ creditors who got none of the money owed to them when Rangers died - if so, very noble of you). Again, they seem to forget that the old club isn't quite out of the picture just yet.

If however, you are meaning you want Sevco to raise some cash, how about converting Mordor into a funeral home or lunatic asylum.

What's that? Oh, it already is? Right you are.

Just burn the eyesore of Mordor to the ground then, Sevco's fucked, let it die.

Seems to be a hell of a lot truer than your ridiculous claim at team affiliation - but do carry on, I have a feeling this incarnation has a limited shelf life, so enjoy it while you can*.

*Applies equally to your username and the embarrassment of a football club you follow.

How about asking for all the money we've provided for Scottish football in transfer fees, attendance receipts and TV revenue? IT would be interesting to hear the sneering remarks from penny pinching tow rags who open stands to welcome us in and then kick us when we get into bother. Scottish football owes us BIG TIME!

Ah, right you are there, Ted. I never realised that the the Rangers was an altruistic enterprise and you were coughing up out of the good of your heart. Is that's the case, why not just cut out the middleman and go and watch diddy teams other than your own?

:P

Ah, right you are there, Ted. I never realised that the the Rangers was an altruistic enterprise and you were coughing up out of the good of your heart. Is that's the case, why not just cut out the middleman and go and watch diddy teams other than your own?

:P

Ted????

Are you saying this is a tedi alias??

Edit to add....thought this clarkston character was AWRA myself.

How about ...

Lambeg-a-thon.

Prodstock - Three days of drunken tottering up and down the street pretending you're a temperate Christian,

Let's not forget the jovial abuse of others who claim allegiance to the same SkyFairy, in a slightly different way. Just adds to the fun - and the sense of entitlement when people point out that this may, conceivably, be unacceptable behaviour.

I'm here to stay. The mods were asked to ban me but they know I add to the quality of this poor forum.... :D

You certainly add hilarity to for all us non-rangers fans, probably bring embarrassment to the forum for some of the real Rangers fans

I'm here to stay. The mods were asked to ban me but they know I add to the quality of this poor forum.... :D

Maybe you should publish a book with all your posts. "Clarkston5's Wee Red Book - The Thoughts of Chairman Bampot". That would keep RAF Lossiemouth FC going for all of 2 minutes. :lol:

Nice one. Seeing as you are an "off the radar" f**k nugget, can we class you as representative of the "minority" we always hear about, but no one's ever willing to admit being a part of?

Nice one. Seeing as you are an "off the radar" f**k nugget, can we class you as representative of the "minority" we always hear about, but no one's ever willing to admit being a part of?

Off the radar......... how very Rangers :lol::lol::lol:

Archived