Big Rock v Big Wheel on BBC Alba

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last Saturday before Xmas always means low crowds. Nothing new here to be honest. It'll just be slightly worse the fact it's a 5.30ko.

I'm just glad we are away from home and aren't impacted financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Junior game in the early afternoon, home for Soccer Saturday and some food then out to the Rock to watch us play the most prestigious team in Grangemouth under the (slightly dim) floodlights. Get into the house for Spanish football on Sky and then Match of the Day. The more I think about it the more I like this kick off time!

Junior game in the early afternoon, home for Soccer Saturday and some food then out to the Rock to watch us play the most prestigious team in Grangemouth under the (slightly dim) floodlights. Get into the house for Spanish football on Sky and then Match of the Day. The more I think about it the more I like this kick off time!

Wait until the ground is an hours travel and it's freezing cold. You may just change your mind.

Thank god it's Dumbartin who are losing all the cash.

Wait until the ground is an hours travel and it's freezing cold. You may just change your mind.

Well I managed to make it to Falkirk for the past 4 night time games including two Stirlingshire cup tie so aye, I doubt I'd change my mind.

It's a pish kick off time, the weekend before xmas. This is when I'm supposed to get all my Xmas shopping done.

That's what 1-3pm and the local petrol station is for. Then from 5pm onwards you can settle down at the Rock safe in the knowledge that your shopping is done and your missus will be delighted with her spoange and can of de-icer.

Get a couple of beers and jump on the train. A standard Scotrail day return to Dumbarton gets you a free safari tour through Clydebank.

Archived