Big Rock v Big Wheel on BBC Alba

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part timers all you bairns!

Should support your team home and away unless you have a decent reason, going to edinburgh for the day.. Someone's wife wears the trousers there!

Hopefully keep our run going, wouldn't be against having fleming in the middle and Nish up top if turners out.

I'm not going either and that's a rare occurrence.

The wife's been nagging at me to go to Edinburgh for the day, sometime before Christmas she says and this is the last opportunity! Not exactly a fixture that was filling me with excitement anyway I'm afraid.

Is Edinburgh closed on Sunday?

Man up son . Lol

Can see a few Falkirk fans crying into their lukewarm overpriced pints by 6pm as Kane puts the result beyond doubt with a spectacular volley for 3-0.

In his last home game......

Part timers all you bairns!

Should support your team home and away unless you have a decent reason, going to edinburgh for the day.. Someone's wife wears the trousers there!

Hopefully keep our run going, wouldn't be against having fleming in the middle and Nish up top if turners out.

Superfan shite.

I'm not going either and that's a rare occurrence.

The wife's been nagging at me to go to Edinburgh for the day, sometime before Christmas she says and this is the last opportunity! Not exactly a fixture that was filling me with excitement anyway I'm afraid.

Is Edinburgh closed on Sunday?

Man up son . Lol

More to life that just the fitba buddy, as you'll no doubt discover as you get older! ;)

I am not going on Saturday as a protest against the Pakistan Taliban's atrocities this week.

Or

I am not going because it is Christmas and I want to spend time shopping with the wife

Or

I am not going because the cost is prohibitive at this time of year

Or

I am not going because it is bollock freezing and the games on the telly. Take your pick

Archived