E-joints

stonedsailor

I suppose it was to be expected, following on the heels of e-cigs we are about to have "e-doobies" hitting the UK, perfectly legal too!

The hemp plant contains tens of cannabinoids each of which bind to receptors in the brain giving different effects from therapeutic to psychoactive, only one of these chemicals is illegal in this country, THC. Now a French company is about to launch an e-cig style vaporizer so that cannabinoids can be enjoyed legally without the problems associated with smoking. THC is the most psychoactive of these chemicals so I would not expect much from these vapes but they do claim to have the relaxing effects and therapeutic effects of medicinal cannabis.

http://kanavape.com/?ref=MZGy8YrU

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more to cannabis than getting stoned. The medical benefits, which are well proven, can help numerous ailments which are hard to control with mainstream medication.

There is a type of epilepsy, for example which CBD controls by remapping neural pathways.

I suppose it was to be expected, following on the heels of e-cigs we are about to have "e-doobies" hitting the UK, perfectly legal too!

The hemp plant contains tens of cannabinoids each of which bind to receptors in the brain giving different effects from therapeutic to psychoactive, only one of these chemicals is illegal in this country, THC. Now a French company is about to launch an e-cig style vaporizer so that cannabinoids can be enjoyed legally without the problems associated with smoking. THC is the most psychoactive of these chemicals so I would not expect much from these vapes but they do claim to have the relaxing effects and therapeutic effects of medicinal cannabis.

http://kanavape.com/?ref=MZGy8YrU

Will people still slabber shite about Pink Floyd and repeat Month Python sketches all might?

In Colorado, where it got legalized for recreatinal use, in the first 6 months alone the State government made over $15 million in taxes, which is now being put directly back into the educationan system. Not to mention the 10s of millions they'll be saving every year from enforcing the prohibition of it. Not bad for a 'drug' (flower) that is impossible to overdose from, and has far less addictive qualities than alcohol and tobacco.

Like Moonster says, it's a scandal it's not even available foor medical use here. Not only has trial shown it can help prevent the formation of cancer cells within your body, but can also actually kill existing cancer cells.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

Not too mentinon as well the hundreds of other uses the rest of the plant has, stronger than cotton, more sustainable than trees for making paper, the seeds are packed full of nutrients and protein, can be made into fuel, clothing, fibre, building material, food, cosmetics....

I had what was claimed to b pure THC once. It was lovely.

Budder? 92-97% THC from budmail? Lovely stuff, a pinhead sized dose does the job.

Budder? 92-97% THC from budmail? Lovely stuff, a pinhead sized dose does the job.

Nah, came in a mini test tube from a bloke in Amsterdam years ago. You just dipped a matchstick in and wiped it along a cigarette, and you were..

homer-scan_original.jpg

Archived