Charlie Brooker's 2014 Wipe

Kilbowie's Finest

I really enjoyed it but didn't think it was as good as in previous years. It was definitely missing some Doug Stanhope an the use of Philomena Cunk and Barry Shitpeas was poor. They are good characters when reviewing TV shows but not the actual news.

• 1 year later...

Thought it was really good but it should have and could have been a two hour long show (or split in to different parts). Always feel like I want more!

Philomena Cunk is also outstanding. For those who did watch the Christmas show, I would be happy for her to do a whole series of her just interviewing small children. Thought that bit in particular was hilarious. 

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Thought it was really good but it should have and could have been a two hour long show (or split in to different parts). Always feel like I want more!

Philomena Cunk is also outstanding. For those who did watch the Christmas show, I would be happy for her to do a whole series of her just interviewing small children. Thought that bit in particular was hilarious. 

Brooker said he had a 90 minute show ready but had to cut it as they would only give him the usual hour.

Cunk on Christmas was superb as well.

Brooker said he had a 90 minute show ready but had to cut it as they would only give him the usual hour.
Cunk on Christmas was superb as well.

they gave that half hour to johnathan watson for only an excuse......let that sink in.....

Archived