Talbot v medda 3/1/15

meddabhoy

Ernie the plan is not to rise to the red headed burger flipper he will be sitting at his screen with the KY and marigolds. As for the the game we were out thought, out played and out muscled. Left Peg I think you will find we were denied by a wonder goal line clearance and had a goal chopped off after we went down 2-0. No complaints from me except about the way Talbot played or to be honest were allowed to play. I dragged myself out my sick bed to witness that performance. I'm now tucked up with a massive problem. I go on a diet on Monday and I still have four boxes of Heroes to eat.

Never go on a diet when unwell or your team has lost...commitment suspect.Wait a week..feeling better,team has won,more committed ,Heroes no more.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance today from Meadow. You could see that the whole Meadow team had the Scottish cup demolition in the heads. Thought Meadow matched Talbot all over the park and out fought them from start to finish. Some cracking performances in that Meadow team today. This result makes the title race very interesting. Next week for Meadow is massive. Hurlford will see next week as their chance of joining these 2 in the race for the title. Talbot weren't at the races today but are to good a team to let this effect them. Makes for a cracking 2nd half of the season. Happy New Year.

Yeah maybe was a 1000 its hard to guess.

Result today makes for a cracking second half to the season

also heard today that maxi back in a few weeks can anyone confirm this plz he would be like a new signing hes been sorely missed

Dibble Burn we ate all your favorites today, hope you don't need a gastric band to get over it.

Simple thing from today was best team won, we always looked the more dangerous team with wee deas & Gary causing problems for your defence.

Crowd was a lot poorer than I expected a bigger home support, looked about 600 in total.

JR

Strange lot. Two ex Roy players in the team. I want them to both do well , I also worked with a meadow player. Obviously i am going to come on and say well done to the team they play for.

You win loads of trophies yet still go into a major strop when someone wishes a team well after a brilliant win.

Grown men as well hitting pensioner age, guys who have seen their team win dozens of trophies still spitting the dummy out.

Poor players have to put up with them every week as well.

Listen closely bunker heid, I would have given you the same reply if it had been a Talbot victory, wasn't through sour grapes. I'm just fed up with your persistence to post on threads which are outwith your diddy teams perfomances, you seem to thrive on folk like me biting and causing friction on an ongoing thread, just f**k off and leave well alone, your a fud, end of story.

To be fair an ex Roy player Deas played well and was one of the stars of the match. I like to see ex Meadow players do well when they move on or to Seniors etc apart from when playing against us.

Reminds me Milky had a stinker today!!

To be fair an ex Roy player Deas played well and was one of the stars of the match. I like to see ex Meadow players do well when they move on or to Seniors etc apart from when playing against us.

Not his best day, but he never hid, & kept working to the end.

He has played very well this season.

Milky is a crackin big player and one i was sorry to see go specialy towards the end when Chris played him up front, The only thing that frustrates me about him is that he tends to go down far too easy

Ernie the plan is not to rise to the red headed burger flipper he will be sitting at his screen with the KY and marigolds. As for the the game we were out thought, out played and out muscled. Left Peg I think you will find we were denied by a wonder goal line clearance and had a goal chopped off after we went down 2-0. No complaints from me except about the way Talbot played or to be honest were allowed to play. I dragged myself out my sick bed to witness that performance. I'm now tucked up with a massive problem. I go on a diet on Monday and I still have four boxes of Heroes to eat.

Get well soon dipps am stuk wae boxes o roses n quality street

Dibble Burn we ate all your favorites today, hope you don't need a gastric band to get over it. Simple thing from today was best team won, we always looked the more dangerous team with wee deas & Gary causing problems for your defence. Crowd was a lot poorer than I expected a bigger home support, looked about 600 in total. JR

It's Dipple named after the river that flows through Auchinleck. You would have seen it on the way home or were you peddling at the back of the tandem!

So RobRoyGuy posts this:

Well done the Medda !!

& the response to him doing so is

Get tae f**k ya fud, was waiting on one of your obligitary comments on a game you havent been at, yer FUD

Ernie the plan is not to rise to the red headed burger flipper he will be sitting at his screen with the KY and marigolds.

Listen closely bunker heid, I would have given you the same reply if it had been a Talbot victory, wasn't through sour grapes. I'm just fed up with your persistence to post on threads which are outwith your diddy teams perfomances, you seem to thrive on folk like me biting and causing friction on an ongoing thread, just f**k off and leave well alone, your a fud, end of story.

RRG is the worst poster on P+B. P+B,s answer to Katie Hopkins. Think Robin Williams as Popeye and you get an idea of what he's trying to look like. An absolute disaster of a man.

Or for those who cannot be bothered to read the above, here it is on You Tube.

Most neutrals would be congratulatory towards Meadow considering the mauling they got off Talbot last time, & even the most blinkered fan will have a small soft spot towards one of the clubs with one of the better grounds to visit.

Archived