Talbot v medda 3/1/15

meddabhoy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dibble Burn we ate all your favorites today, hope you don't need a gastric band to get over it.

Simple thing from today was best team won, we always looked the more dangerous team with wee deas & Gary causing problems for your defence.

Crowd was a lot poorer than I expected a bigger home support, looked about 600 in total.

JR

Good God, a Meadow supporter criticising Talbot about home support, good crowd today, plenty of neutrals and Talbot fans, but for a game of this size the away support was predictably low in numbers, as the hush demonstrated when Meadow fluked the opener. Good display from Meadow deserved the win, but it was heading for nil nil until the fluke. Bad day at the office for Talbot but had as many chances as Meadow over all despite Maedow playing the better stuff. As folk say, interesting second half of season to come, and like Meadow at Beechwood, Talbot's record at Meadow is superb. So look forward to that and like the last time show you what a real away support is!

Good to see teams challenging the talbot this season, I think Hurlford will also be up there. It will be interesting to see how it pans out. But well done medda on yesterdays result

If Hurlford are to challenge they really need to beat the Meadow next week if they [Hurlford] don't take full points on Saturday I would say they are out of it, it really is a must win game for Hurlford anything less and its good night Vienna.................it is set up for a cracker and is by far the biggest game in the west region next week.

If Hurlford are to challenge they really need to beat the Meadow next week if they [Hurlford] don't take full points on Saturday I would say they are out of it, it really is a must win game for Hurlford anything less and its good night Vienna.................it is set up for a cracker and is by far the biggest game in the west region next week.

Hurlford will sign three players this week to bolster their squad

I heard yesterday Talbot may very well be making a couple themselves in the next week or two also heard the names but wont mention them.

every chance Tucker will have somebody in the pipeline, best not mentioning names on here anyway.

Does that three include the one that made his debut yesterday or are we signing another 3?

depends when he signed, if he signed last week then he will be one of the 3 I assume.

were did millar come from?

Stenhousemuir. I think I'm correct in saying he's signed on loan for the rest of the season. Almost scored within a minute of coming on and was unlucky with a one on one with the keeper late on which would have eased the nerves slightly!

Stenhousemuir. I think I'm correct in saying he's signed on loan for the rest of the season. Almost scored within a minute of coming on and was unlucky with a one on one with the keeper late on which would have eased the nerves slightly!

Good to see the Ford nurturing young talent. Take it Stenhousemuir is a local boys club or amateur club?

A soft spot for the Medda...cause they have a good ground !!! ffs

Got a soft spot for Muirkirk or Craigmark no for a team that wasted thousands chasing glory...nothing against them but Medda don't need sympathy.

Don't let Waffen reel you in mate. We will be bombarded with sock puppets if the thread gets tasty!

Archived