Talbot v medda 3/1/15

meddabhoy

I expect a very close affair a narrow win for Talbot will do me. Campbell came in at the start of the season, a local guy has played well and very popular. If he is fit great but if not Talbot have options and score goals from all over the place. As I said close encounter, Meadow will still be smarting after that demonstration of total football at Meadow Park. Will depend if Talbot score early Meadow's bottle could crash after last week's defeat and the afore mentioned pumping. Still think it will be close though.

Very popular?a lot of Talbot fans were up in arms when Campbell signed they said he wasnt good enough for Talbot and for his actions when he played with Meadow very short memories

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be massive victory no matter what but if your main title rivals are somehow weakened by the loss of any player its a bonus and anybody who says otherwise is full of sh!te....you'll never here excuses from me mate be it from a player out injured a lucky goal or bad decisions that's football

steven white was injured for the last game.we won 4 zip! your bonus that day was?

Very popular?a lot of Talbot fans were up in arms when Campbell signed they said he wasnt good enough for Talbot and for his actions when he played with Meadow very short memories

if a new Cumnock boy played with another team he would get the same treatment from the glens fans.this is nothing new and happens all over the country.the world even.

My understand is Campbell was fit to play at Beith but tucker gave him another week so he should be playing this week.

The Meadow have a good record in the league at Beechwood over the past few seasons I reckon this will be another tough encounter for both teams but my hunch is Talbot will sneak this by 2-1, I think if the Meadow lose this one it may take the stuffing out of them and they will struggle in their remaining league games to keep up with Talbot.

What's the pitch looking like? Any word of an inspection?

Going to head to this as Killie aren't playing 'til Monday.

It's quite heavy in places but playable was the information given to Meadow secretary. Will be an inspection tomorrow morning and sure be on here if game is called off.

What I was trying to convey is that the big guy came in has played well and convinced people he is indeed good enough, being local and cutting the mustard he is a popular choice at the moment, good luck to him, perhaps playing for his local team who just happen to be Junior Giants has brought the best out in him.

I mentioned,on the 'real fitbaw' thread,about a bucket lift at the Arthurlie game for pitch improvements and maintenance, I have noticed,from the Talbot web-site,that initiative will take place today. All donations truly welcome.

Archived