Juniors Live on TV

Loughal

Aw naw. The geek talk has started.lol.

Sauchie Web. Dinnae humour him. He'll be standing with a Pat Bonner with all this talk of pixels and megabytes.

It's inevitable that in a reasoned debate an eejit like Gulderman finds the need to come on and spit venom at one registering a reasonable if technical question.

Just go away with your rubbish' that sadly in your tiny mind you consider humour.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's inevitable that in a reasoned debate an eejit like Gulderman finds the need to come on and spit venom at one registering a reasonable if technical question.

Just go away with your rubbish' that sadly in your tiny mind you consider humour.

Wee touch of an over reaction there is there not? He was only having a wee jape with the chaps when the conversation moved from general discussion to technical requirements.

If you'd aimed this at the boys who are calling the stuff out as Tom kite or dung I could see your point. There's no need for that at all when folk are trying to do their best. In this case there are likely to be lots of advancements in technology but everything starts somewhere and Sauchie Web deserves a lot of plaudits for trying to do something that very few others have the capability to do.

I'd like to see Pure Mental's wider contribution to society in any form.

I take your point HTG. Far from overreacting I can only take out of their contribution direct jibes at honest posters contributing, to the thread. If as you claim it is harmless fun, then they could send a PM.

Not hint of humour that I can see

Wee touch of an over reaction there is there not? He was only having a wee jape with the chaps when the conversation moved from general discussion to technical requirements.

If you'd aimed this at the boys who are calling the stuff out as Tom kite or dung I could see your point. There's no need for that at all when folk are trying to do their best. In this case there are likely to be lots of advancements in technology but everything starts somewhere and Sauchie Web deserves a lot of plaudits for trying to do something that very few others have the capability to do.

10,000+ post on an internet forum...

Left your one bedroom studio flat recently? :lol:

The tom kite part was in no way a slur on sw or anybody else who does a great video package of games.but after trying to watch live streaming of other sporting events from all over Europe.imo its tom kite.maybe more down to frustration with all the stop starting of the game your watching.as I said it was my opinion ????

The tom kite part was in no way a slur on sw or anybody else who does a great video package of games.but after trying to watch live streaming of other sporting events from all over Europe.imo its tom kite.maybe more down to frustration with all the stop starting of the game your watching.as I said it was my opinion

these are dodgy live streams of events that are not meant to be getting streamed so your point is invalid !!

My only concern was the possible affect on gate money if folk decide to stay at home... But I do know a well known Rose supporter watched this game on an ipad

from a bar in Tenerife..... Just a pity we cant play Sauchie again the week I am in Andorra !

these are dodgy live streams of events that are not meant to be getting streamed so your point is invalid !!

My only concern was the possible affect on gate money if folk decide to stay at home... But I do know a well known Rose supporter watched this game on an ipad

from a bar in Tenerife..... Just a pity we cant play Sauchie again the week I am in Andorra !

so did it work fine for you or was it lagging.personally i couldn't sit for 90 mins watching a stream.unless of course it was more advanced which im sure it will become.sauchie webs product is excellent on the highlights.especially when he does the camera and slow mo from behind the goals.

The tom kite part was in no way a slur on sw or anybody else who does a great video package of games.but after trying to watch live streaming of other sporting events from all over Europe.imo its tom kite.maybe more down to frustration with all the stop starting of the game your watching.as I said it was my opinion ????

I knew that wasn't your style - it was just the way it read.

Right. I'll gie you your bite, if that's what you're after? I'm friendly with Rosey Posey and was having a bit of banter aimed at him due to him being right into his photography stuff which, I'm quite sure, he didn't take great offence at.

Then we get a retarded shock absorber (you) coming in from the sidelines and having a pop. You don't know me matey and obviously don't know that myself and a few of the other Rose boys have a bit of crack with each other that sometimes happens on here, Facebook, the Rose forum or with each other at games. If I'm having a laugh with one of my neeburs, I'm not needing you to start calling me an eejit when you've not a clue who I am or the person who I'm having a laugh with. I'm sure if I'm saying something out of turn, the other person involved will tell me. In fact, I know for a fact , that Rosey Posey would get me telt if he wasn't happy so nae need for the vigilante act son.

Now. Away back to your colouring in book.

Right. I'll gie you your bite, if that's what you're after? I'm friendly with Rosey Posey and was having a bit of banter aimed at him due to him being right into his photography stuff which, I'm quite sure, he didn't take great offence at.

Then we get a retarded shock absorber (you) coming in from the sidelines and having a pop. You don't know me matey and obviously don't know that myself and a few of the other Rose boys have a bit of crack with each other that sometimes happens on here, Facebook, the Rose forum or with each other at games. If I'm having a laugh with one of my neeburs, I'm not needing you to start calling me an eejit when you've not a clue who I am or the person who I'm having a laugh with. I'm sure if I'm saying something out of turn, the other person involved will tell me. In fact, I know for a fact , that Rosey Posey would get me telt if he wasn't happy so nae need for the vigilante act son.

Now. Away back to your colouring in book. ya hoor ye, there fixed. ;)

so did it work fine for you or was it lagging.personally i couldn't sit for 90 mins watching a stream.unless of course it was more advanced which im sure it will become.sauchie webs product is excellent on the highlights.especially when he does the camera and slow mo from behind the goals.

as I said I brought it up on my iphone at the game and it was perfect and about 15 secs behind... took maybe a minute for the pixelation to go away and then it was fine...

From the sidelines -------- calm down Auld yin.

Perhaps misjudged you, yet your 'personal banter' is open to misinterpretation'

Actually moved on a bit from colouring books. My artistic productions fetch £75 to £830 (That amazed me) Want to buy one?

Actually moved on a bit from colouring books. My artistic productions fetch £75 to £830 (That amazed me) Want to buy one?

You've amazed me too. I like to buy things neebs but I've not got a spare 800 nicker just now.

What production of yours fetched the big bucks?

You've amazed me too. I like to buy things neebs but I've not got a spare 800 nicker just now.

What production of yours fetched the big bucks?

Done a million times, The castle from Princess Street. Caught the eye of a rich yank. If he had offered £200 it was his.

Do you think I was a bit greedy?

Here wait a minute, subject is being changed, I usually moan about that. :angel

s39827.jpg

Whit?

How about some pics of your work,bud? :)

Done a million times, The castle from Princess Street. Caught the eye of a rich yank. If he had offered £200 it was his.

Do you think I was a bit greedy?

Here wait a minute, subject is being changed, I usually moan about that. :angel

Not at all greedy. That's the difference between eating macaroni and fillet steak.

s39827.jpg

Whit?

s39827.jpg

Whit?

I do not advertise. Who knows you might be a tax man! Look at the bother that got my old club Rangers into.

Paintings my hobby, not my profession that I've long since retired from. That will remain my business. It would perhaps surprise you, then again maybe not.

I do not advertise. Who knows you might be a tax man! Look at the bother that got my old club Rangers into.

Paintings my hobby, not my profession that I've long since retired from. That will remain my business. It would perhaps surprise you, then again maybe not.

You're not Ian Black then. I heard he was the worst painter in Edinburgh.

Archived