Tommy Bryce

andy25

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Budgie is an outstanding manager. He has done superbly well with Clydebank. He lost some excellent players to the seniors this season and has no money to replace them. Arthurlie really haven't recovered from the loss of 3 or 4 guys to the senior a few years ago and it can be a long hard slog getting back.

Clydebank are nowhere near as bad as their league position suggests. They need a rub of the green and they will start winning. It may be too late for them but if anyone can galvanise the team its Budgie and Souness.

How budgie is still in a job I will never know. He should do the honourable thing n quit. His reputation is taking a pounding this season.

Did you leave Clydebank under a cloud Gav ? Fall out with budgie? So you come on and bad mouth him with your usual nonsense.

The guy has had half a bad season out of 10 or 11 , he was due one. To say his reputation is taking a 'pounding ' is utter drivel. You don't build up a reputation like he has over more than a decade for it to go down the gutter after half a bad season.

If your manager hasn't got the sense to tell you to stay off this then at least try post something remotely sensible now and again.

As some wise old sage posted on here Budgie was loyal to Clydebank when clubs were after him it's maybe time the support returned that gesture.

On Saturday IMO Arthurlie were the better side but for a dodgy call it would have been a draw, there is quality in the Bankies squad and it's now about belief and maybe just maybe Diack is what they need till season end, someone the ball will stick to up top and let the young legs run off his flicks and passes?

On the subject of Kinney just saw on twitter that he's going to get himself space hopper!

As some wise old sage posted on here Budgie was loyal to Clydebank when clubs were after him it's maybe time the support returned that gesture.

On Saturday IMO Arthurlie were the better side but for a dodgy call it would have been a draw, there is quality in the Bankies squad and it's now about belief and maybe just maybe Diack is what they need till season end, someone the ball will stick to up top and let the young legs run off his flicks and passes?

On the subject of Kinney just saw on twitter that he's going to get himself space hopper!

Thought Diack was there on Saturday to sign for you N4N.

Did you leave Clydebank under a cloud Gav ? Fall out with budgie? So you come on and bad mouth him with your usual nonsense.

The guy has had half a bad season out of 10 or 11 , he was due one. To say his reputation is taking a 'pounding ' is utter drivel. You don't build up a reputation like he has over more than a decade for it to go down the gutter after half a bad season.

If your manager hasn't got the sense to tell you to stay off this then at least try post something remotely sensible now and again.

Aw not this idiot again. Are you obsessed with me? In fact are you obsessed with Gavin Rushford as you seem to think I am him n you love talking to me. As far as I have read your clydebank' biggest critic and have nothing nice to say about them. Now I go against them your getting a hardon for them. You are a total knob and you always will be.

Aw not this idiot again. Are you obsessed with me? In fact are you obsessed with Gavin Rushford as you seem to think I am him n you love talking to me. As far as I have read your clydebank' biggest critic and have nothing nice to say about them. Now I go against them your getting a hardon for them. You are a total knob and you always will be.

I have a pop at Clydebank the players and fans but never had a bad word to say about the manager. Why because he is to be respected. Not pathetic wee digs, that you are guilty of. I may be a knob, but i will tell you one thing son, I will never be a jailbird like you.

The Clydebank treasurer and programme guy know who you are, as i do, as many other folk who have read your posts have commented to me. Your a halfwit and always will be.

I couldn't give a shit what you or people from clydebank think i am. I can categorically say I am not who you think I am and I have no relation to him. As for me been a jailbird. Wrong again Ya dick. Only reason why you aren't a jailbird is because you haven't been caught hanging about schools Ya beast. Think a lot more people like me than they do you on here. Your on every thread n never talking about your own team. You're a bellend end of story.

I couldn't give a shit what you or people from clydebank think i am. I can categorically say I am not who you think I am and I have no relation to him. As for me been a jailbird. Wrong again Ya dick. Only reason why you aren't a jailbird is because you haven't been caught hanging about schools Ya beast. Think a lot more people like me than they do you on here. Your on every thread n never talking about your own team. You're a bellend end of story.

Don't know you or who you are or even the guy your slandering but your "banter" is poor my friend and your above post is a disgrace.

You don't belong on here spouting shit like that.

Archived