Hamilton Accies v Dundee Uniteds - 12 Jan 2015

Monday night live for a topish of the table clash at New Douglas Park. Accies to score 1+, but which United will turn up? We have conceded 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2 in the last 6 games, our last clean sheet was 10 games ago.

Kick up the arse time for some of the regulars. Telfer merits a start, and I'd bring Paton back in to partner Butcher or to anchor on his tod. hope to fcuk that a fully fit Morris is back as we're really missing his stable partnership with Fojut. Connolly starting if fit. Rankin, Erskine and Armstrong benched along with Watson if Morris is back.

Rado

Dillon Morris Fojut Townsend

Paton Butcher

GMS Telfer Connolly/Armstrong

Ciftci

Hamilton 2-? United

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with banana about Telfer deserving a start but I would be tempted to play him as a deep lying playmaker with Paton playing an anchor role alongside him. Think Erskine could do with a rest, he looked well off the pace at Partick but could have still been carrying the knock which forced him off against the dees.

GK Rado

RB Dillon (Spittal if Morris is out with Dillon at CH)

CH Morris

CH Fojut

LB Townsend

DM Paton

DM Telfer

AM Dow

AM Armstrong

AM GMS

CF Ciftci

Would like to see Connolly get some more game time but think he will have to settle for a place on the bench until GMS is away.

The Arabs are the only team in the league to have scored more goals than us so I'm hoping for a high scoring entertaining game. We are in better form than United at the moment and our home form in particular has been impressive this season so here's hoping that continues with a win here. I'll go for a narrow 3-2 home win.

We have to win this. Think we will as well, to be honest. We're good at reacting to non victories.

Mental we've still not hit a purple patch this season. Hopefully January sees us do that leading up to the big one.

Game at Tannadice was a great game so a repeat of that (with U.S. nicking) the points would be good. Neil in for Routledge but other than that same team (providing MACs still here).

I agree that the Last meeting of the team's was a cracker. Hamilton is the best side I've seen us play this season and we were lucky to get a draw.

I'm looking fora decent performance from our players, no bloody passengers. If that happens the score will take care of itself.

Really looking forward to this a good chance to open up a gap between ourselves and united before the celtic game.

Last game was a cracker had everything, hope for something similar, just hope MacKinnon has more sense this time around.

I'll go for 2-1 to the Accies with Andreu and Hendrie the scorers for us.

Really looking forward to this a good chance to open up a gap between ourselves and united before the celtic game.

Last game was a cracker had everything, hope for something similar, just hope MacKinnon has more sense this time around.

I'll go for 2-1 to the Accies with Andreu and Hendrie the scorers for us.

If they have not been sold!

Archived