St Mirren v Aberdeen, 10 January

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing you can say about St Mirren is they are strong in the middle. Mcginn and Maclean are a very strong pairing if they both start, it makes me wonder if DM is thinking about bringing flood back in........... but who the f**k would he drop at the moment? Hayes, Jack and Rooney are out of the question. Pawlett, Mcginn and Goodwillie have all been shining intermittently with Mcginn and DG providing the better part of 20 assists between them. PP has been looking a bit more like player he can be in recent weeks and has scored two match winning goals also.
It's a bit of a headache for Mcinnes, change up a winning team to make it a bit more balanced or stick with tried and tested.

Drop Brown for Flood IMO.

Hmmmmm, ice hockey power play style tactics. Interesting. I guess you never went to Largs.

This has banana skin written all over it because we should be winning this after the 'harder' games that we've come through.

Of course, we should have won the game at Pitodrie but managed to chuck 2 points away so anything's possible.

From years of disappointment, I know we can easily f**k it up.

Seeing as those cnuts at Gulfstream wont have delivered my new G550 in time, I'll have to keep up with this online, probably via BBC text, so I should know about any goals about 30 minutes after they actually happen.

1 - 3 Aberdeen, Goodwillie, Jack, Taylor.

A good game to have to keep the run going. 2-0 same a s the Well game. Us looking amazing in two 20 min spells each half resulting in a goal each. Huffing and puffing our way through the rest of the game but keeping the winning and clean sheet record intact. Cries of "need to perform better than that to win the league" from Buddies and Celts. Replies of "just pleased with the three points" from the Dons who know in the big games we can up our tempo.

Another potential banana skin.

We don't have a great record down there and even though St Mirren are clearly abhorrent and we're on a great run I'll go for 1-1 this week.

Purely for the reason that our run has to end sometime and I don't want to get cocky predicting wins every week :)

The type of game we really need to be picking 3 points up, from.

So, in typical Dons fashion we'll likely surrender our clean sheet record breaking attempt and drop 2 valuable points.

Hmmmmm, ice hockey power play style tactics. Interesting. I guess you never went to Largs.

This has banana skin written all over it because we should be winning this after the 'harder' games that we've come through.

Of course, we should have won the game at Pitodrie but managed to chuck 2 points away so anything's possible.

From years of disappointment, I know we can easily f**k it up.

Have faith in the current team min.

Even if we don't win this one, the difference in mentality is startling from the numpties we've had in charge in the last ten years.

One thing you can say about St Mirren is they are strong in the middle. Mcginn and Maclean are a very strong pairing if they both start, it makes me wonder if DM is thinking about bringing flood back in........... but who the f**k would he drop at the moment? Hayes, Jack and Rooney are out of the question. Pawlett, Mcginn and Goodwillie have all been shining intermittently with Mcginn and DG providing the better part of 20 assists between them. PP has been looking a bit more like player he can be in recent weeks and has scored two match winning goals also.

It's a bit of a headache for Mcinnes, change up a winning team to make it a bit more balanced or stick with tried and tested.

You're right about McGinn and McLean

But there's nothing else in the team,no width,honking central defence and nothing up front

4-0 to the dandies

Archived