Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with today's news that the board blatantly lied to us in official statements on 2 occasions with regards to securitisation over the stadium then I imagine the Rangers crowd may well be massively down, I hope it is, let them squirm in an empty stadium with just the Jambo fans mocking them.

You're not a stupid chap, Tedi - how is it "news" when Helen Keller saw it coming?

What's happening with Rangers now?

Me trying to keep up with it feels like someone who's trying to work out what's going on after stepping out for a luxurious shite during Inception. I know this isn't the right thread but I can't bring myself to read the absolute VL zone that is the Bralt.

I wonder if Kenny will have the players ready to deal with hearts win at all costs mentality? We'll see the hearts players going down at the slightest touch, with the rest if their team surrounding the ref and pressurising him.

Saw auld glum Jeffries in the papers moaning about how hearts never et any decisions against the big bad bigots......

I'm not even sure where you're going with this. Hearts clearly have a better squad than Rangers and the evidence is there to support that. What is it that you're struggling with? What point are you trying to make here?

Where have I disagreed with that?

I wonder if Kenny will have the players ready to deal with hearts win at all costs mentality? We'll see the hearts players going down at the slightest touch, with the rest if their team surrounding the ref and pressurising him. Saw auld glum Jeffries in the papers moaning about how hearts never et any decisions against the big bad bigots......

If he wants them properly prepared and doesn't want to see Hearts players go down he could stop his hammer throwers mutilating everything that is in a maroon jersey. Just a thought like.

If he wants them properly prepared and doesn't want to see Hearts players go down he could stop his hammer throwers mutilating everything that is in a maroon jersey. Just a thought like.

Oh the irony......

Oh the irony......

The last game at Tynecastle you could've finished with 7 men on the park and had no complaints.

McHattie and El Hassnoui also haven't kicked a ball since they were injured in that match and as for going down easily, your mob produced two of the worst dives I've seen anywhere this season.

One of the problems with the Rangers squad is the fact that every player we have signed almost without exception has gone backwards since coming to the club.

You mean: every player was already well past it and chasing the dough.

Zeefuik and Paterson up top the morra. JtJlMeH.png

Is this a guess or have you heard something? Not sure how I feel about it if true, glad we'll have two up top and have a go, but I'm still no convinced Paterson is a forward. If he gets a chance instinctively he can be deadly, but if he has any time at all to think it messes him up.

Archived