Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*ck the haters on here, really looking forward to the game with blind optimism and a few beers to either numb the pain or go mental if we get a result!

Mon the Gers, intae em !!

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

If Hearts win tonight, that's surely the league wrapped up regardless of any arse collapse they might decide to have later in the season.

Don't forget us! We're going on a unbeaten until the end of the season and Hearts will start to drop points soon starting next week. 8)

Jon Daly on Thursday - 'You won't hear me talking negatively about Hearts'.

Jon Daly on Friday - 'We have to watch for Hearts rolling about and play acting'.

Rattled.

What's your problem?

What's your problem?

Can't say I have one in particular old chum. I was highlighting comments showing that Daly's position has flip flopped in the last 24 hours and, tongue in cheek, claimed he was rattled due to him not knowing what he actually wants to convey.

I hope this was a sufficient response?

If the ref can stop the Sevconians from kung-fu kicking our players, we should win easily.

Wonder if Jon Daly realises that two of our players are still out due to their 'agricultural' tactics at Tynie? Play-acting?

Apart from the advantage it would give us in the league, I really hope DaRangers get trounced while some wag flies in a drone at half-time trailing a Sports Direct banner.

Can't say I have one in particular old chum. I was highlighting comments showing that Daly's position has flip flopped in the last 24 hours and, tongue in cheek, claimed he was rattled due to him not knowing what he actually wants to convey.

I hope this was a sufficient response?

He wasn't being negative about hearts, he was telling it as it is.

So he never flipflopped

He wasn't being negative about hearts, he was telling it as it is.So he never flipflopped

He doesn't have the slightest clue what he's talking about, and neither do you. Here's how it is: we're top of the league by an absolute mile and unbeaten, despite your best efforts to hospitalise some of our players. Yous are gash. Simple as that.

Eoin Doyle, on 16 Jan 2015 - 15:20, said:

Don't forget us! We're going on a unbeaten until the end of the season and Hearts will start to drop points soon starting next week. 8)

Mon the HiDees! :wub:

Archived