911 fireman eyewitness account

ClydeNewcomer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudy sounds like a well rounded objective witness:

I just found out about this recently while surfing the net and researching the Rothschild’s Zionist plans for World domination by any means. This move for Justice for Germans helps confirm my belief that man is inherently good not evil as is the premise motivating the mindsets that committed this atrocity of genocide against the German People. The German people still suffer under the burden of the Zionist Trillion Dollar lie of the Zionist alleged Holocaust, and the enormous economic and emotional traumas inflicted by the Zionist vermin who have even helped plant a female apologist as its Chancellor, Angela Merkil who appears to be nothing more than a traitor and an enemy agent for the Zionist suppression and retribution of the German people for the alleged and crumbling lies of the Holo Hoax that is a crime to even discuss in Germany while it now appears that the German People were the real victims of a real documented incontrovertible Holocaust by our Former alleged Zionist President Eisenhower!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/11357429#post1

The people who think there was a controlled demolition just assume that the wiring of the devices doesn't get destroyed when you fly 2 planes into them!!

If WTC7 had some sort of devices rigged up as well would the detonators be able to work despite a good chunk of the North tower landing on it and wiping half of it out!?

A few things.

No proof he was a fireman or at 9/11. It's been shown in the past you have plenty of fakes.

Did they just find him on the street, walking about wearing a NYFD t-shirt and hat?

He isn't a demolition expert.

Can the fire department commandeer a vehicle?

Why did he have to tell us he's a veteran of vietnam?

i doubt this man is a fake

Can you answer my questions re demolition charges Enrico?

No, because i'm not a demolition expert, are you?

EDIT: why do you could he could be a fake? We have no proof he was a fireman, it's also not that hard to buy NYFD merchandise

No, because i'm not a demolition expert, are you?

No but i have only ever seen one person bring this blatantly obvious fact up and he was a demolitions expert on the BBC conspiracy road trip show.

I just don't know how people can just dance around this blatantly obvious subject, you don't need to be a demolitions expert to know this surely?

Quite worrying to think that our governments have all our office buildings rigged with explosives "just in case" :rolleyes:

The QE2 Conference Centre in Westminster has a huge multifloor basement where the Government is supposed to hide in the event of an imminent nuclear war, with the above ground floors designed to collapse to protect the base. So someone told me whilst I was briefly working there anyway.

How did the firemen at building 7 know the building was coming down, who gave the information to evacuate everyone. This assumes the explosives were already set up. Obviously placed long before, who would go into a burning building and set explosives up ? Set up before the sham, stitch up. Some people actually swallow the US government spin. Incredible.

Archived