Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt we'd go part-time next season. Unless season ticket sales drop seriously low. Which they no doubt will now that I've said it.

Are we all looking forward to another year of Peterhead and possibly trips to Coatbridge?

:lol:

What did you expect when JJ was replaced with an average under 20's coach?

Indeed. He should never have been given the job in the first place, why we never advertised the job or looked to someone whose young yet has managerial experience is a mystery me.

What a result for the Ton, Pepper changed the game when he came on. Dunfermline never really showed anything tbh, very poor in the second half. Also, hats off to the lad in hospitality who jived the away fans so hard they tried to break in to the hospitality section, LOLZ.

Thanks for playing anyway, champs.

Still laughing at the morons who tried to get into the hospitality in a fit of rage. Well played those in the hospitality for winding those webbed feet ghouls up.

Shit first half, but it was fucking excellent when we scored. We then proceeded to rip the absolutely pish.

Can't wait to go to EEP.

And we did it without Tidser :lol:

Only because Duffy saw fit to bring his most effective midfielder off the bench to replace a failing centre half who shouldn't have been playing.

Devastated for the cringeworthy Dunfermline bus trying to give it the big licks/Green Street nonsense in The Norseman before the game; shuffling off to their bus with 20 minutes to go. That must smart. Two excellent counter attacking goals and one top-quality save from Gaston in between: a well deserved win over utter shite.

Dunfermline :lol:

Michael 'the Moff' Moffat as a marquee signing :lol:

John Potter :lol:

Signing Andy Barrowman as a targetman saviour :lol:

Indeed. He should never have been given the job in the first place, why we never advertised the job or looked to someone whose young yet has managerial experience is a mystery me.

You should have made BMMMH your manager -or we should

Almost as funny as paying someone a grand a week to watch Morton.

MacDonald isn't the best player in this league.

Fancy Moffat to get a few in this actually. He's been a disappointment but I think he will redeem himself tomorrow. It's just goals that is missing from his game.

Moffat the best player so far.

Pars playing well. Should be ahead.

Amazingly, Morton are even worse than we are.

GIRFUY

Archived