Pie and Bet £10 Challenge Number 3 - Lost at £10

Div

Concept is simple. We start with £10 and we place bets on short odd singles and try and accumulate to a nice profit.

It takes patience but it does pay off.

This is the third challenge in the series.

Our first one lost at £32 on bet 4 but we banked £103 in our second challenge after 5 bets so we are showing a profit of +£83 at the moment.

Each tip will be posted in this opening post below and then edited with the results. We will also post a short summary of the thinking behind each bet.

The motto here is #SlowlySlowly, one bet a day, short odds. Stick with it, it's good fun. I use Bet365 for all my bets but feel free to shop around.

=================================================================================================================

Challenge Bet 1; Rangers v Hearts. Rangers no clean sheet. £10 at 3/10 Returns £13.00 VOID

Challenge Bet 1; Derby v Nottingham Forest. Derbt to win @ 4/6. £10 Returns £16.66 LOST

Bet 1 is up on the third challenge and we are going with Rangers no clean sheet tonight at home to Hearts.

There are other markets that interested me in this game, like cards for example, and Hearts just to win is a very decent price in my opinion but going with the motto of playing it safe we are basically just going for Hearts to score tonight at anytime to get us off and running with the new challenge.

It's a short price but that reflects the fact that Hearts have only failed to score in one of their 20 league games to date. They have also scored 4 times in two previous meetings with Rangers this season.

Got a few good priced options for Saturday so hopefully this one lands and get us off and running !

The bet is under the "Goals" tab on Bet365, and we are saying "No" to a Rangers clean sheet.

Was initially going to go on cards but if you look at Rangers recent stats under McDowall they have cleaned up their act a bit. I also don't think there will be the same fire in tonight's game that there has been in the previous two meetings as frankly it doesn't matter as much.

I just thought the market of over 5.5 was a bit risky.

Trying out my reverse system tonight. Same bet, but starting with £100 and carrying on until I hit zero, banking half my stake each round. So if we win tonight I'll bank £50 and have £80 to bet next round. Probably daft, I haven't really thought it through. :1eye

Tremble..

Trying out my reverse system tonight. Same bet, but starting with £100 and carrying on until I hit zero, banking half my stake each round. So if we win tonight I'll bank £50 and have £80 to bet next round. Probably daft, I haven't really thought it through. :1eye

Tremble..

Only 2/3 bets until you make profit tbf, interesting and risky idea.

Ok so our first bet was voided by the abandonment at Ibrox so we are starting again today.

Our first bet looks quite a simple one, with Derby to beat Notts Forest in the lunchtime game at 12:15 today.

The Rams are in great form sitting joint top of the table and having won their last 4 games on the spin, and having not lost at home in six.

Forest on the other hand are in horrendous form, having not won any of their last 8, losing their last 4 on the bounce.

This is of course a derby match, which always introduces a wee bit of risk, but Derby are too tempting at 4/6 so we're going with them to do the business !

Archived