ICT vs SJFC

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't imagine Sportsound covering it but if you have access to the internet you might be able to get commentary on Moray Firth Radio but I'm not sure if they only do games on a Saturday. Also, it will likely be very pro ICT.

I'll be following it on Twitter in my hotel room in Edinburgh #AMF

Ten spot from me tonight.

I'd happily pay more if the coffee and the indifferent pies weren't so fucking expensive.

Eta... It'll be interesting to see if this initiative puts any more bums on seats. I suspect it won't make much difference.

Can't make it tonight but I might wire through a ten pound note. Will be going on Saturday though.

Us ICT fans are being spoilt at the moment by these cheap entry offers. This wouldn't happen if we had a big fanbase, so hopefully we attract zero new fans ever.

Excitement really building up on this thread for this massive fixture tonight.

I reckon 7,500 Caley fans will show up just to give Graham a hard time - assuming he's selected. Caley will be without Tansey and Raven who will be missed.

Could be quite cool in the stadium tonight. What you'll save on the ticket price will be more than spent on piping hot coffee.

Can't imagine Sportsound covering it but if you have access to the internet you might be able to get commentary on Moray Firth Radio but I'm not sure if they only do games on a Saturday. Also, it will likely be very pro ICT.

I've got a radio app I'm sure I listened to last time. It was very pro ICT, but at least it's good to get somewhere to listen to it.

I've watched a Saints game on Celtic TV, I'd be astounded if a pro-Caley radio station showed the same bias. They'll likely be able to name our players aswell.

It's on Sportsound 810MW.

Archived