Your Super Bowl Snacks 2015

lichtie23

Ok gentlemen I understand that we still have 2 weeks to go before the big game in Arizona and we don't know who will be playing.......but let's talk FOOD!!!!!

At this early stage I'm thinking.....

Doritos + dip

Chilli Burgers

Assorted sweets

I look forward to seeing what the rest of you lads are planning in munching

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I might go back to Chili Dogs this year.

There will obviously also be beer, nachos, pretzels & M&M's.

I'm still swaying as to whether I may take a half day the next day and stay up for this though, or do my usual hiding from the result and watch on Monday night.

Think I might go back to Chili Dogs this year.

There will obviously also be beer, nachos, pretzels & M&M's.

I'm still swaying as to whether I may take a half day the next day and stay up for this though, or do my usual hiding from the result and watch on Monday night.

Watch it live and enjoy it with us

Chilli dogs. Over the last 3 years the heat of the chilli has been a 'hot' topic. This season a small batch of Ghost Chilli Chilli will be available. Let's see who takes it!

Beer. We usually have a mix here but for Super Bowl we all opt American. Bud is common place and it's usually a challenge to find a new import for the year.

Donuts. One of my mates always brings Donuts. A that's his thing.

Pizza. Usually a supermarket purchase rather than a delivery. May change that this year as we've got double the numbers.

8am start for me tomorrow :(

6am for me.

I always watch it alone, cause none of my mates up north are into it at all. I keep trying, but they're just not interested. So my Superbowl feast always ends up being far too much for me. Still, it's always bloody good though.

Buffalo wings and blue cheese dip for kick off. Pulled pork burgers for half time with the usual mix of haribo tangfastic, giant strawbs, peanut m&ms and nacho cheese tortillas through the game. Goose island ipa to drink and if the patriots make it a 16 year old lagavulin for potential celebrations.

Archived