Accies v ICT

Iv decided to go to this and rounded up a few mates to tag along... are you able to pay at the gate??

PS. Take advantage guys... then one day you can be one they old dicks that go on about being able to get into the football for pennies haha.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Celtic fan but go to a couple of Accies games each season usually myself but some of my mates are coming as well mainly because of the price of ticket. Iv always bought a ticket beforehand so was just wanting to check if you can just pay in at the turnstile or if i'd need to go round before to get tickets...?

I'm a Celtic fan but go to a couple of Accies games each season usually myself but some of my mates are coming as well mainly because of the price of ticket. Iv always bought a ticket beforehand so was just wanting to check if you can just pay in at the turnstile or if i'd need to go round before to get tickets...?

Make sure you've got the right money, no change given!

Accies try to encourage non regulars to turn up with a great deal and then play a team with no strikers

Yeah was wondering that myself here's the team...

Accies 1 McGovern © 3 Hendrie 5 Canning 6 Gillespie 7 Imrie 8 Routledge 11 Crawford 18 MacKinnon 22 Andreu 24 Garcia Tena 28 Redmond

Good to see danny in the side again but whos playing up front?

Maybe Imrie, or are we just leaving Andreu up on his own.

Bbc sport gives crowd as 5089.

That is brilliant. I didn't realise they were doing a cheap entry when I looked at the latest match report and thought they'd typed a 5 instead of a 2 !!

After ict v saints on Tuesday and this, I hope these deals become increasingly common in the top league.

Joke performance , i said after Firhill shambles that the players have chucked it and today confirmed that , no striker in starting line-up , no heart or fight , just can not see this turning around anytime soon .

The 10p entry has backfired , heard a shout of "can i get my 10p back " and "i will not be back to watch that rubbish" i can not blame them , only ones's to benefit are the Inverness fans who got in cheap and watched there team stroll to a win ,

The CANNING CALAMITY COUNTER now reads - PLAYED 4 , LOST 4 , GOALS FOR 2 , GOALS AGAINST 12 .

"Meh" would be the best word for our performance, we started alright, had some good football at times, but absolutely no attacking threat, don't know what happened with MAC must be in the huff. Get Loy signed up.

Good game from McGovern, kept things close.

The 10p entry has backfired , heard a shout of "can i get my 10p back " and "i will not be back to watch that rubbish" i can not blame them , only ones's to benefit are the Inverness fans who got in cheap and watched there team stroll to a

Celtic fans from hamilton who didn't bother to go to their own game, would actually prefer it if they stayed away so no loss there.

Archived