Cowdenbeath v Rangers

Anything less than 11-0 will be a failure. :)

That said, I'm expecting the coronation of the King will give the team a boost and spur them on to a four or five nil victory.

And I'd say morale must be very low at the opposition after their match last week.

You're my favourite :lol:

Looking forward to your prediction for next game.

You absolute, utter crackpot :lol:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything less than 11-0 will be a failure. :)

That said, I'm expecting the coronation of the King will give the team a boost and spur them on to a four or five nil victory.

And I'd say morale must be very low at the opposition after their match last week.

The pundick gets it spectacularly wrong again....lol

Another player going to be wasted by them.

Was thinking about that earlier Somey, boy will just get wasted hanging around there, they should be giving the boy a chance can't do any worse than Boyd and Miller.

He's like Naismith that was on at us. Good in moments but will never make it at a great level.

Probaly right but if Rangers had given some of there young boys a chance when in bottom tier working their way back up Rangers would haved saved a hell of a lot of money and maybe a few of the youngsters would have grown into decent players.

Probaly right but if Rangers had given some of there young boys a chance when in bottom tier working their way back up Rangers would haved saved a hell of a lot of money and maybe a few of the youngsters would have grown into decent players.

Absolutely.

If I was a Rangers fan (God forbid) the thing that would really piss me off was the wasted opportunity to come through the leagues with a vibrant youthful team. Money down the drain, dreadful players milking the club for a last payday and a million miles from being even the standard of a decent top level team. Totally pathetic.

I have some sympathy for Rangers. Did anyone else notice the Rangers tactic sheets blowing down the park when they became detached from jukeboxs clipboard in the first few minutes.

Comedy gold. Not so much tactics going out the window but out the ground. Will be on E bay today from someone who found them on the High Street.

Should be easily identifiable as they will be written in crayon. !

????

Not the Rangers way though. They just love spunking money down the drain because they are of course the biggest club in Scotland :P .

And Scottish football should be grateful when they address the dreadful decline in the standard of players when they get to their rightful place as leaders, giving us all the benefit of their control of governance and organisation of the game.

Archived