Who's Going Down?

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon St Mirren and Motherwell will swap spots before too long. St Mirren have been the better team the two times we've played them this season and Motherwell have been stinking.

County to go straight down and Motherwell in play offs.

Have to agree with what has been said so far, out of all the teams we've played this season Motherwell have been by far our worst opponents and it's not been just on the one occasion against us either.

Motherwell have been our worst opponents - by far - TWICE - yet the managed to fluke wins both times.

Imagine how good Well's league position would look if they'd got what they deserved from those two games!

Keep thinking they'll turn it around, but it's starting to look like it might not happen.

Saints, since Teale came in, have been much improved.

Unless Well and RC start improving quickly Saints could well survive despite an absolutely woeful first half of the season.

Have to agree with what has been said so far, out of all the teams we've played this season Motherwell have been by far our worst opponents and it's not been just on the one occasion against us either.

for all Motherwell have been stinking they've managed 6 points off us this season. I hope we get them in a 6 pointer late on. :huh:

Taking a long term view (and assuming Ross County are doomed) I'd like to see a Motherwell or Killie go down rather than the Midden. Feel these teams have the potential to improve with a transer window

St. Miren are perennial diddies however and with 2 bigger clubs coming up next season (regardless of who it is) it is good for Dundee to have diddy teams like St. Mirren in the league to give us that comfort blanket fro mthe bottom of the table.

I've gone County 12th, Motherwell 11th and losing in the play offs.

Would like to see County stay up as its the best away day in the league, in my opinion with the other two going down but that won't happen.

County to go down as they are very very very very very very shit with Well/St Mirren in the play - offs. Both of them will survive. No reasoning for this, just can see it happening.

7/8 Dundee & Thistle

9 Killie

10/11 St Mirren & Motherwell

12 Ross County

Think St Mirren will just pip Motherwell to tenth, they've got better attacking players and Teale seems to have made a better impact than Baraclough. You keep thinking Motherwell should be able to turn it round but that's based on nothing other than recent history and there has been zero evidence this season that they can.

Taking a long term view (and assuming Ross County are doomed) I'd like to see a Motherwell or Killie go down rather than the Midden. Feel these teams have the potential to improve with a transer window

St. Miren are perennial diddies however and with 2 bigger clubs coming up next season (regardless of who it is) it is good for Dundee to have diddy teams like St. Mirren in the league to give us that comfort blanket fro mthe bottom of the table.

I've gone County 12th, Motherwell 11th and losing in the play offs.

Good point - well made.

Archived